AVIC411.com

avic f900_700 ver_3.000300 **EU** download **EU**

Hi Tomola, first thank You for sharing.

PLease, sare U able to explane "HOW TO" upgrading orignal 2.0x system from Your files.

I've check your backup files, but it seem that some maps are missing. Is this true?

Is there is only one file to download (from the first tree link) and they are (the files) all the same? (as the name), or I've to download all

Thank you again

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just updated my 2.1 to 3.0 using Tomolas files and it works perfect so far.

Thanks for sharing the goodies man!!!! :D

Must say HUGE Thank You to BrianF for helping me out.

Respect lads 8)

Also would like to mention that my unit is the US one not EU :mrgreen:

EDIT:

After accessing testmode "My Flash Disk" got somehow corrupted for some reason. I only had there 3 files and a folder. One file had three squares instead of the name :cry: .In properties it said that Flash Disk is 1.59 gb, but those files and a folder were like 584kb all together. Did format again and copied the Flash Disk. Works again, so hopefully it was only a glitch.

Hi Tomola, first thank You for sharing.

PLease, sare U able to explane "HOW TO" upgrading orignal 2.0x system from Your files.

I've check your backup files, but it seem that some maps are missing. Is this true?

Is there is only one file to download (from the first tree link) and they are (the files) all the same? (as the name), or I've to download all

Thank you again

You need to download all 3 files to the some folder, then unpack all 3 files .rar files to one folder (you only need to unpack 1 folder and winrar will unpack all 3)

I renamed the files,i added (part1) (part2) (part3)

Another confusion solved hehe

Yeah, it works perfectly, thank you so much Tomola :D I've just used .rar files

Which install guide can i use to install your Files?

First thing to do is download the last testmode and make a complete Backup (2GB SD needed) like the step 1 here

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25743&start=135#p178706

Then, winceimg.bin & winceimg.cks are also contained in the firmware 3.0003 folder (My Flash Disk)and put them on a SD

So you can use this one, starting from step 4 http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817#p175716

Make sure you follow all the steps

When you finished, start the system, use reset button, wait until it starts and then use Delete User Information touching [Restore/Delete] on the “System Settings” in the Setting Menu :) doing so you have a all settings default

Anyway, I'm waiting for 3.02 eu firmware now :lol:

All that is necessary in an F500?

Maybe...I think this is only f900/f700 firmware (f500 is a bit different), by the way, i don't know what files of new f500 firmware have you now, but if you have a complete My Flash Disk (specific for f500) you can follow that :wink:

Pay attention, f500 has a different version of Wince, even in the eu 2.007, the plt is 6.050(the same eu firmware for f900/f700 has plt 6.172)http://www.pioneer.it/files/support/avic_apl_upgrade/AVIC_F500BT_APL_2007000_CE_6050.zip

So, I don't know what will happen when you upgrade this, but theoretically others files may work....

@Mikeyzz89

Thank you so much! I will test it tomorrow :-)

you're welcome :D