AVIC411.com

avic f900_700 ver_3.000300 **EU** download **EU**

I got it working as well now. At first I got constant reboots! When you copy the hacked EZRider and license over be sure not to delete the license files that are already there. That's what caused the reboots in my case

For some reason I can't get audio warnings for camera's to work? I muted the bitch that keeps talking but does that mute the warnings too? How can I receive audio warnings with the talking?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had camera warnings, visual or audio, for ages now. They just stopped working. The subscription i have is still valid for them but can't figure it out.

*update. I deleted all the user settings and the visual camera warnings are working now. But, no audio from them as you say.

Has anyone done work on a F500?

I made a partitial update on the 500. I took the whole APL2 folder from this download, the new ezrider and a generic world license file to "My flash disk". Everything works fine.

I remember something about the complete update made by Yeek in the "hacked ezrider..." thread, but I´m not sure. I´ll look later this evening.

Now I´m hungry - after two times installing and deinstalling the Gurjon skin... :(

When you copy the hacked EZRider and license over be sure not to delete the license files that are already there. That's what caused the reboots in my case

Can you give me the links for the hacked ezrider and eurpean map licence, please?

Thank you!

::EDIT:: Got it! ;-)

I can't seem to unpack this archive. I start with part 3 but then I get the following message:

need following file to continue:

avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000301(part3).rar

That doesn't exist in the file list - because the file names have been changed I think. Is there any way to unpack these files with the new names?

Thanks

I can't seem to unpack this archive. I start with part 3 but then I get the following message:

need following file to continue:

avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000301(part3).rar

That doesn't exist in the file list - because the file names have been changed I think. Is there any way to unpack these files with the new names?

Thanks

I got this to work by:

1: Making a copy of avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000300(part1).rar

2: Renaming the copy: avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000301(part3).rar

3: Making a copy of avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000300(part2).rar

4: Renaming this file: avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000302(part3).rar

5: Then start with avic f900_700_500 ver_3.000300(part3).rar as before.

It might also work by just renaming the files (i.e. not taking a copy) it but I did not try.

Hello, I am new here. I have a F900BT since april 2009 in my car. I have updated my avic to 3.0 with succes. Everything is working faster en smoother. Nice layout and much easyer to read the navigation route etc.

I am wondering if someone could load up version 3.1??

I'm bussy to have some other voices. Marijke is sweet but sometimes i want to hear a man, after work especcialy. :D

Thanks to this great forum for everything on it. I think it would be good to make a topic for after 3.0 en before.

greatings,

Hey guys, got a question:

I just want to know if I understood everything correctly:

I downloaded the hacked ezrider 3.01from the "Hacked ezrider 3.0?" thread together with the licence file called: GENERIC_iGO8_WorldWide@801Product... Are these the right ones?

Now I am downloading the update files from this thread.

I am thinking of installing it this way. I want to know if that is correct:

1. Backup my flashdisk

2. Put the WinCE files from the update and update WinCE

3. Replace the ezrider and licence file with the a.m. one.

4. put the update with repleaced ezrider and licence file on sd card and copy it to my flashdisk

5. finishd.

is this correct?

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Okay got it to work with the a.m. mentioned way. :D

• 2 weeks later...