AVIC411.com

Hi all! New here. I bought a pioneer f700bt off ebay a while back and over the last few weeks it kept resetting itself and now today it has just gone blank, no screen, no buttons working just the splash screen at the start and then blank. I tried installing the version 2 firmwear again and now the screen just stays on the splash screen for ages. Reading a few posts on here i gather i have to replace all the files in test mode but i really dont no much about it and i was wondering could anyone help me with a guide or point me in the right direction. Also i gather i need to replace all the files on the unit with ones from a new unit. Are the U.S ones the same as the europeen ones??

Any help kindly accepted!!

P.s I have tried the search function but the ammount of info that came up was immence and i'm not the best with all these techinical terms and stuff :oops::D

It would be a great help if someone could explain this to me in simple terms lol

Thanks in advance

Sean

• 2 weeks later...