AVIC411.com

Official 3.0 Update Tutorial

Has anyone updated from the X- series version of 3.0 ( the method we all used in July ) to the official F-Series? I've been using the X-3.0 on my F90BT since July, but it locks up quite frequently. Got the F-series SD cards a month ago, Wondering if the official F-Series update is more polished, and also if it will go over the other 3.0 or should I downgrade first

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone updated from the X- series version of 3.0 ( the method we all used in July ) to the official F-Series? I've been using the X-3.0 on my F90BT since July, but it locks up quite frequently. Got the F-series SD cards a month ago, Wondering if the official F-Series update is more polished, and also if it will go over the other 3.0 or should I downgrade first

X2

FYI if you have not purchased your 3.0 update yet for the F series.

Crutchfield.com is selling the update for $59.99 which is HALF of what Pioneer is selling it for on their website. It's by far and away the best deal I've seen for it on the net.

I do have a question though. Does anybody know if Pioneer will send you a free update if you've purchased within a certain amount of time, like 90 days or 180 days or a year??

Thanks,

Kevin