AVIC411.com

Official 3.0 Update Tutorial

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.....

I used this guide and it helped tremendously. Only problem i had was using a hacked ezrider...Finished the first card system restarted , then the dreaded boot loop....."please wait while system starts up"....then reboot.... Drove me nuts until i figured out i could still use the keyboard while trying to enter the password for the second card. Once i got the timing right entered password, system restarted to finish upgrade and bam! no boot loop. System overwrote hacked file and now works beautifully. I even was able to update MSN direct and still have Samantha (in all her terribleness lol)

Thanks again for all the input to this and other threads that kept me from going crazy.

Paul

F90-bt with no home currently....

• 1 month later...

Question: i have a F90BT and it started acting Slow for the Past Few days i only have the Bypass Hack.. i already have the lastes 3.0 Update.. i wanted to know if i can RE-Install the Update 3.0 Again and maybe it may reformat my unit and it will start running faster again.. have anyone re-install the update more than one time?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all - just a quick note to share my experience. I haven't read through so apologies if this has been covered. Installed the update over the weekend and everything went perfectly, until.............

When the system finished installing the update, the screen said "restarting in 1 second" for about 20 minutes. I turned the key off, started the vehicle again and it booted to a black screen.

Turned off, started again and it came up fine, with new maps and software update.

Just my experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me whether the CNSD-100FM update for the AVIC F700BT, available on this thread, works for any of the EU AVIC-F700BT units?

I'm trying to work out whether CNSD-100FM was just the name for the new 3.0 firmware, or whether it signified a hardware change.

If I have firmware version 2.0x and maps 1.0x on my unit, can I run this update?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...