AVIC411.com
JasonH

Official 3.0 Update Tutorial

Has anyone updated from the X- series version of 3.0 ( the method we all used in July ) to the official F-Series? I've been using the X-3.0 on my F90BT since July, but it locks up quite frequently. Got the F-series SD cards a month ago, Wondering if the official F-Series update is more polished, and also if it will go over the other 3.0 or should I downgrade first

Has anyone updated from the X- series version of 3.0 ( the method we all used in July ) to the official F-Series? I've been using the X-3.0 on my F90BT since July, but it locks up quite frequently. Got the F-series SD cards a month ago, Wondering if the official F-Series update is more polished, and also if it will go over the other 3.0 or should I downgrade first

X2

FYI if you have not purchased your 3.0 update yet for the F series.

Crutchfield.com is selling the update for $59.99 which is HALF of what Pioneer is selling it for on their website. It's by far and away the best deal I've seen for it on the net.

I do have a question though. Does anybody know if Pioneer will send you a free update if you've purchased within a certain amount of time, like 90 days or 180 days or a year??

Thanks,

Kevin

The first sd card has the os 3.0 update. I noticed that it does not ask for the password until you try to update the maps with the second sd card. Anyone running 3.0 with old maps besides the guys who hacked the other avic 3.0 update?

To anybody who knows

Device # is their a way to find my device # ? Is it the same as serial # ? F90BT / F900BT

Thanks to everyone Jeff R

To JasonH Thanks for getting back to me.

My Question is Can I get my device No. ? before I do my update. I would like to get my password from Pioneer before I start my update.

Thanks So MUCH Jeff R.