AVIC411.com

Official 3.0 Update Tutorial

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the 3.0 update, is it still for sale anywhere???? I emailed pioneer =(

Ditto...if anyone knows where I can get a hold of this software upgrade it would be appreciated. Not sure if you can re-use software that's already been installed once, but maybe someone here on the forum that has done the install would be willing to part with their SD cards?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ditto...if anyone knows where I can get a hold of this software upgrade it would be appreciated. Not sure if you can re-use software that's already been installed once, but maybe someone here on the forum that has done the install would be willing to part with their SD cards?

Pioneer has it on their website in the CNSD-200FM update. I was wondering if they were going to launch the 300FM update in the U.S., but apparently not.

• 5 months later...

Can someone who owns the US update for version 3 do me (us) a favor? Download and install beyond compare from www.scootersoftware.com. The trial will work for 30 days.

Then download the eu 3 update from http://www.pioneer.eu/files/support/avic_apl_upgrade/AVIC-F700900/09%20model/AVIC_F700BT_F900BT_CNSD100FM_VER_3020200.zip

COmpare the ad card with the zip file and save the comparison results (side by side). This will identify which files are common to both updates, and which are unique to the region. My guess is those that don't own the US version can try to locate the missing files elsewhere....

I want to update tO version 3 to gain access tO better mods...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can someone who owns the US update for version 3 do me (us) a favor? Download and install beyond compare from www.scootersoftware.com. The trial will work for 30 days.

Then download the eu 3 update from http://www.pioneer.eu/files/support/avic_apl_upgrade/AVIC-F700900/09%20model/AVIC_F700BT_F900BT_CNSD100FM_VER_3020200.zip

COmpare the ad card with the zip file and save the comparison results (side by side). This will identify which files are common to both updates, and which are unique to the region. My guess is those that don't own the US version can try to locate the missing files elsewhere....

I want to update tO version 3 to gain access tO better mods...

I have tried updating to this version frrom the EU website, and it's not letting me. It says something about a Czech language file that's not supposed to be on the SD card. Based on the updates seen on this forum, my guess is that most people don't have these head units anymore. Most updates are from years ago.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...