AVIC411.com

How to get to Album detail?

I just installed a avic-x710bt. Here is my question. When I am playing my ipod and playing a specific album, is there a quick way to list all of the songs on that particular album? I can't figure it out. Also, is it possible when playing an artist to quickly see a list of all the songs of that artist?

The only way that I am able to get a list of songs from an album is if I say "show me album xxxxxx". There is no way to go directly into that menu from the screen where a song is playing (album of the song that is playing) using the touch screen.

That is what I have figured out so far.

There is no way to do this.

It would be a great feature if you could just touch the Artist's name on the ipod screen and it would take you to a list of their songs and/or albums. Similarly, it would be great to be able to touch the Album's title and have it take you the track listing of that album.

Basically, turn the Artist name and Album titles into buttons that are shortcuts that eliminate the need to go to the ARTIST tab and scrolling down to find the right artist.

Just an FYI...

I was playing around with a new AVICU310BT and this unit does what I mentioned above. If you're playing a Linkin Park song from the album Hybrid Theory, you can then press a button to play all Linkin Park songs or press a different button to play all songs from Hybrid Theory without going through the menus.

It would be better if you could list the artist's or album's songs before you play them but this is better than nothing.