AVIC411.com

need help with parking brake wire

OK so im trying to get my avic- n1 install. i have everything hooked up, but everytime i turn the car off then turn it back on the video dosent work anymore :evil: I find that if i disconnect the parking brake wire then connect it again it comes back on, that is until i turn the car off again. I have the parking brake wire connected directly to a wire i grounded.

i was thinking of going to radio shack and getting a lil switch but i dont want to waste time if it dosent work.

Any help??

I installed the switch on my N2 with the brake wire going to the ground in the radio harness. Ever since I flipped the switch the first time I have never had to flip it again. When the unit comes on all I have to do is touch the ok on the warning screen and everything works fine without flippin the switch.

I installed the switch on my N2 with the brake wire going to the ground in the radio harness. Ever since I flipped the switch the first time I have never had to flip it again. When the unit comes on all I have to do is touch the ok on the warning screen and everything works fine without flippin the switch.

We're talking about about 2 different avics his n1 and your n2. Also is your n2 bypassed?