AVIC411.com

Enter Password AVIC F700BT

First off let me thank you for the responce of sending it to pioneer. To the other reply, first off I dont not have to steal anything. I work for Best Buy Car Adio for two years. I got it from Best Buy online private auction, ran by dealtree. But still thanks for all reply's.... If any more please post thanks....

• 3 months later...

thats why password locking these units is the worse idea ever, password protection has never stopped one radio from being stolen, it may stop it from being used AFTER it is stolen, but then YOU still have to buy a new radio, if there was a "master reset" code then that would make it even more useless (if thats even possible) because a simple Google search would bring it up.

never use passwords that you may forget

However, on the other hand, once word gets out to those who stealing stereos that these are worthless once stolen, they aren't going to risk getting caught stealing them. I wish they'd come and try to take mine, me and my 44 mag are waiting. :twisted:

most thieves are too stupid to think about something like that, they see a nice radio and an opportunity to jack it and there little crack head heart get excited and their through the window and gone.

I had a customer come in a couple of weeks ago with a Subaru (ISO mount) and there dash was shattered and the frame of the radio was still bolted into the car along with some of the internals, but the front of the radio and most of the internals had been ripped right out. what the hell are you going to do with a bunch of cracked circuit boards and a bent up DVD ROM? is there now a black market radio repair somewhere? i would never buy a cd player out of the back of some an in an ally, nor would i ever go to this guy to have him repair one. lol. most radio thieves are just stupid punk kids or crack heads looking for something to trade for there next 50 rock.