AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z110BT Demo Videos *UPDATED 01-25-10*

This is a series of demo videos I have done. These videos cover several of the highlights of the AVIC-Z110BT. Please fell free to send request if you like.

Navi Demo

AV Demo

In Route Navi Demo

XM Interface Demo

AVIC FEEDS iPhone App Demo

AVIC-Z110BT Visualizer Demo

AVIC-Z110BT wireless functions with the new PAC WRI-P module and Pioneer CD-SR1 wireless remote.

This is great stuff or guys like me who live too far away from places that have this in stock and on display... I've seen your vids on both the Kenwoood and now the Z110, and I really appreciate them all.

Ive read the user manual an the z110, but I still cant get a sense of how easy/user friendly the sirius/xm interface is... especially navigating the presets. Could you comment (or post a vid/screenshots if you have the time) on how user-friendly the presets for sat radio is?

My wife will be the main user of this in our conversion van, and the things she will use most frequently will be sat radio and ipod audio/video interface....

Thanks again for your efforts on sharing your experiences on both these units VBLUE42!

This is great stuff or guys like me who live too far away from places that have this in stock and on display... I've seen your vids on both the Kenwoood and now the Z110, and I really appreciate them all.

Ive read the user manual an the z110, but I still cant get a sense of how easy/user friendly the sirius/xm interface is... especially navigating the presets. Could you comment (or post a vid/screenshots if you have the time) on how user-friendly the presets for sat radio is?

My wife will be the main user of this in our conversion van, and the things she will use most frequently will be sat radio and ipod audio/video interface....

Thanks again for your efforts on sharing your experiences on both these units VBLUE42!

Look for it in a couple of hours.

• 4 weeks later...