AVIC411.com

avic-n2 bypass pictures please

I just got a new N2 and I am trying to do the bypass. However I do not see the silver sticker to peel on the back of the headunit. I have removed the cage and the only thing I see uner the cage is a silver metal plate that can be removed with two screws. I removed this silver metal plate, but the only thing that is under it is a ribbon cord, not the R197 pins. This silver metal plate is at the very front of the head unit under the cage. Could someone please post a picture of the entire head unit and the silver sticker. I saw some of the other pictures of the R197 pins but they are so zoomed in that I cannot tell their location relative to the headunit. Thanks for any help.

Well I guess my unit does not have the sticker or hole for the R197 pins. I have a factory refurbished unit. It is any chance thay may have put a different metal casing around the head unit? Does the N1, N2, and N3 all have this hole for the R197 pins? I wil get a digital cam later and take a picture of the bottom of my unit. This will really be a wrench if I can't bypass the unit.

• 2 weeks later...