AVIC411.com

F900BT blank screen fix with clear instructions

Hi I read through the post and did not see any one having a solution for the blue screen going dark all of a sudden. I dont know what to do about that. If I am quick enough I can get to the part where I can select what storage device to use for the update but then the screen just turns dark again. Has anyone found a solution for that. Also I am running 3.0.

thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I followed these directions EXACTLY as directed and I am still having the same black screen after the splash screen issue. Except now it doesnt keep rebooting, it just goes to the black screen. Anyo

• 3 months later...

i need help. i got through all of the steps. i did all them successfully. when everything was done with the backups loading on to the unit i restarted it. when i restarted it, it loads up and on the splash screen it has a message pop up saying application program database not found. i donno what i am doing wrong

• 3 months later...

im trying to load 2.006 back on to my f900bt get through to updating winCE i put the sd card with the test mode folder and reset then it tries to start like normally but the unit just turns off nothing happends test mode doesnt even come up. ive been on test mode in the past when upgraded to 3.00 am i doing something wrong

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just bought an F900BT from ebay. Supposed to be a "like new F90BT, but got an F900BT with reboot issues instead. Also will not recognize my ipod. I'm hoping to fix it with instructions on this post, but have one very big issue. I have never worked with RAR files before, and am confused about how to get the firmware files onto the SD card correctly. I downloaded all 17 files, but when I try to extract them to one folder before copying to an SD card, the first two files seem to be the same. The second one rewrites the first. Am I doing this correctly? Is there one large single file that I can download to prevent possible corruptions occuring from the multiple overwrites? Sorry for the giant ignorance display. NEWBIE

Thanks in advance for any help.

No problem... Check Rar Labs for WinRAR Archiver. Scroll down for the non-beta version. Once you download a series of rar files, simply extract the first one. With WinRAR Archiver (as long as you selected "integrate into windows shell" during installation) you can simply right click the first rar file and choose "Extract Here". WinRAR will use all the rar files and combine them during extraction.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...