AVIC411.com

Avic-X910bt with Iphone 3GS

The unit works flawless in regards to the phone book, DVD, iPod controls,Bluetooth, navigation, voice recognition, start up is even bareable my music resumes 7 secs after startup while the unit is boothing with vol control available. I have the iPhone 3G and found that you cannot view the videos while streaming YouTube. That's a software issue that pioneer or maybe a genius avic411 member can fix.

Rock

what kind of car do u have?

I have an odd problem with my X910 and the 3gs. Everything seems to work fine BUT the phonebook will not automatically import. i will have to manually import all the numbers. Then when you disconnect the phone or turn the car off it will loose all the settings. Anything i should look into?

Tom

what kind of car do u have?

I have an odd problem with my X910 and the 3gs. Everything seems to work fine BUT the phonebook will not automatically import. i will have to manually import all the numbers. Then when you disconnect the phone or turn the car off it will loose all the settings. Anything i should look into?

Tom

that shouldnt matter would it? its a 2010 Forester XT.

that shouldnt matter would it? its a 2010 Forester XT.

The reason I'm asking, is some users have reported having to cross wires in order for things to work properly. I believe it's the yellow and the red.

interestng. all the other functions are working fine. (IE memory etc) so i dont think thats an issue. who knows. i rarely dial out in the car.

T