• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Doctor K

Doctor K

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:04 AM

If I start from my main iPod menu where it displays all the tabs on the top and I go to video, choose my video, start playing, and finally shut off my car, upon next start-up, the video that was playing does not display on the screen even though the video information shows on the bottom and I can hear the audio.

No matter where I navigate from there on and go back to the video does not allow me to see it displayed.

Is there a trick to this? I must be missing something.

It's kind of hard to explain in writing because I haven't played around with it enough yet to come up with a workaround, but I don't want a workaround. I just want it to work.

The only thing I can come up with now is to start a completely new video, but that defeats the purpose of trying to resume the previous video at last play.
2009 Impreza WRX Premium
AVIC-Z110BT

#2 VBLUE42

VBLUE42

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 8,474 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:45 AM

Mine does the same thing but I have no problem reselecting the video again to have it play from where it left off.

2010 SCION TC, iPhone 5, SPH-DA100 APPRADIO 2, APPRADIO EXTENSIONS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE 3SIXTY.2 PROCESSOR, POLK DXI 6500 COMPONENTS IN FRONT, JL AUDIO SEALED POWER WEDGE 12" SUB, SMITH & WESSON.

#3 Doctor K

Doctor K

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

Mine does the same thing but I have no problem reselecting the video again to have it play from where it left off.

Hmm, okay, maybe I need to re-check what I did. Thanks for your reply.
2009 Impreza WRX Premium
AVIC-Z110BT

#4 VBLUE42

VBLUE42

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 8,474 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:38 AM

Ok I just had this problem also. Could hear the audio but no video displayed on the screen. A reset of the ipod is what solved the problem for me.

2010 SCION TC, iPhone 5, SPH-DA100 APPRADIO 2, APPRADIO EXTENSIONS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE 3SIXTY.2 PROCESSOR, POLK DXI 6500 COMPONENTS IN FRONT, JL AUDIO SEALED POWER WEDGE 12" SUB, SMITH & WESSON.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users