AVIC411.com

Test mode on U310BT?

Hi there! Any idea how to get that test mode on U310BT working? I've got this device and cannot figure out. The methods with testmode files on an SD-card do not seem to work. Anyone here to have succeded?

I think not many people bought, and few bought it had problems and returned it. I think this unit is entirely different from F/X series and I doubt if the same procedures work at all. Even the navigation software may not be same.

I will keep playing with it and see if I can figure out, but please do let us know if you got any new tricks.. :)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Here are the test mode files provided by a nice gentle man for me. All credit goes to unnamed gentle man.

I have not tried to do anything yet with these files. It seems it needs some kind of file ids to activate, but feel free to experiment.

Can you get your hands on the GGS1080 files for the Z110BT? These apparently are the files that are needed for that unit.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ok i have another idea for getting this thing hacked, what if we were to go into the update files and replace one of the exe files that isnt necessary with a dummy file. Theoretically this would cause the program to crash, thus revealing the desktop where we could go back in and modify the system to our liking (and then put the real file back in place of the dummy)

would this work? anyone willing to try it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What unit are the files that chinna_n provided for?

I'm very interested in hacking the U310BT too.

I work with computers, and am keen to test out any files/hacks on my unit.

I don't know much yet about these units, apart from the fact they run on WinCE.

It seems the F310BT is very similar to the U310BT, as I just downloaded and installed the 1.0004 firmware, designed for F on the U310.

ANy info on hacks specific to the F310BT?