• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pulled down East

1.) Extracted RAR to disk, went fine.

2.) Using PowerISO, burned files from hard disk to DVD with verify, went fine. Did not use burn files to ISO, then burn ISO to DVD option.

3.) Disc boots into NAV, checks disk, displays Pioneer splash screen, then I get a "this is not the correct disk" type error.

Have older AVIC-88 unit. Awaiting results for successful use (not just burn) from other people. Will continue seeding East later on this afternoon.

Thanks for the work and effort. I'll do my part for those that can't/don't know how to work torrents. I will upload both disks separate to the newsgroups with par2 sets attached. Hopefully this will help propagate the disks around to more people. I will also leave my computer on for an extra few days to help with the seeding. My ISP gets real picky with uploaded bandwidth (Upload caps with no warning).

Let us know when it is up on the newsgroup servers. I can't use torrents here at work. Grrrr!

for last year update disc i used a circuit city inhouse brand called nextec they work perfect but since they are out of business im going to use tdk disc

i ended up using a Memorex DVD+R DL, i had no luck with the TDK. i am not really worried about what type of disc i am going to use at this point, can't get the stupid to start downloading with utorrent :evil:

for last year update disc i used a circuit city inhouse brand called nextec they work perfect but since they are out of business im going to use tdk disc

i ended up using a Memorex DVD+R DL, i had no luck with the TDK. i am not really worried about what type of disc i am going to use at this point, can't get the stupid to start downloading with utorrent :evil:

you can't get it download? my upload speed is 159.8k

im uploading with utorrent total upload speed so far at 2.9mbps

I'm new to Torrents, why does this even show an "upload" speed in uTorrent?

Torrents works as a distributed network. So you are both downloading parts from multiple people and uploading parts to different people. This way the network traffic is spread across a large group of people and prevents everyone getting things from only 1 source. Having a quality upload speed will help everyone get the parts they need quicker.

i download it fine..

I used PowerISO to convert then burn and got the completed message :)

I then put the disk in my D3 to get a error message. I tried restarting the unit with the disc just to make the D3 lock up and thought it was broken. I then restarted a 3rd time and was able to get the disc out. :evil:

I am not sure what I did wrong but I did not have this problem when I made a copy of my 08 map.

i download it fine..

I used PowerISO to convert then burn and got the completed message :)

I then put the disk in my D3 to get a error message. I tried restarting the unit with the disc just to make the D3 lock up and thought it was broken. I then restarted a 3rd time and was able to get the disc out. :evil:

I am not sure what I did wrong but I did not have this problem when I made a copy of my 08 map.

damn, that does not sound too good there.

well, 22.5% completed. i'm off work, i'll leave the program running so everyone can download from me.

GOOD LUCK.