Going well so Far [thank god I'm an East Coaster]

East 40% done

West 0% done

Seeds/Peers

East

0 (1) / 4 (8)

West

0 (1) / 1 (1)

All trackers updated and seem to be going well. Things will pick up once we have a group doing the seeding. Thanks again SWDW for the help.

I'm talking like I know what I am talking about, what's this "seeding" your speaking of. Please explain how this works for the non seeded non tormented.

seed

A computer that has a complete copy of the specific torrent you are downloading . Once your client finishes downloading, it will remain open until you click the Finish button. This is known as seeding. You can also start a BitTorrent Client with a complete file, and once BitTorrent has checked the file it will connect and seed the file to others. It is good to continue seeding a file after you have finished downloading, to help others finish. Also, when a new torrent is posted to a tracker, someone must seed it in order for it to be available to others. The tracker doesn't know anything of the actual contents of a file, so it's important to follow through and seed a file if you upload the torrent to a tracker.

The ebay one's are just selfish people selling copies but hey don't get me wrong I've done stuff like that before when I was desparate for money. As long as you sell working copies usually no one complains and since it's not allowed to sell copies people don't say that. They just show pics of the orig

IF anybody wants a set and cant wait for the downloads.. I will do them for 20.00 each tested and working

only for the guys on this site. PM me and send your e mail address i will PayPal you and ship them free you will have them in 3 days to 4 days.

post-37563-12872759582044_thumb.jpg