AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use power ISO and burn at the slowest speed with verify data turned on. I have made 20 sets that are tested and perfect

I posted a link to get power ISO a few pages back.

BE patient only a few people have the west coast because my upload just went to 8 gig

the file is 7.99 so more seeders should be coming on line today.

SWDW...

My PM function is not working so I am trying to reach you directly.

"IF anybody wants a set and cant wait for the downloads.. I will do them for 20.00 each tested and working

only for the guys on this site. PM me and send your e mail address i will PayPal you and ship them free you will have them in 3 days to 4 days."

I would like to get a copy of the CNDV-90MT East disc from you. My email is laotzutj@att.net. I appreciate all your hard work and information you have supplied on the board to make this happen.

Thanks,

T.J.

Updated 2 different units with the ISO files (East coast) and everything seems to be running just fine. Updated without a problem and navigation works just fine. I noticed a few POI pop up as well that were not in the last release. I have been seeding the east disc all day and will seed both all weekend (West is 95% done) I will also post both discs to :

alt.binaries.cd.image with 15% Par2 recovery volumes. The rar version of the iso is only 3 GB.

Thanks SWDW for the hard work.

As for leechers/seeders I always keep my torrents to 1.2 upload ratio. That way I'm giving back a bit more than I'm taking. After that it's up to the "new kids" to keep the torrent alive. I would seed 24/7 but my ISP puts bandwidth caps on your line without warning or notice for "excessive usage" Too bad they never define "excessive". And my house is too far away from the Telco to get FIOS.

For the record I used a Memorex DVD +R DL burned with Alcohol 120% at 4x

which download did u use the 1st or the 2nd ?

Updated 2 different units with the ISO files (East coast) and everything seems to be running just fine. Updated without a problem and navigation works just fine. I noticed a few POI pop up as well that were not in the last release. I have been seeding the east disc all day and will seed both all weekend (West is 95% done) I will also post both discs to :

alt.binaries.cd.image with 15% Par2 recovery volumes. The rar version of the iso is only 3 GB.

Thanks SWDW for the hard work.

As for leechers/seeders I always keep my torrents to 1.2 upload ratio. That way I'm giving back a bit more than I'm taking. After that it's up to the "new kids" to keep the torrent alive. I would seed 24/7 but my ISP puts bandwidth caps on your line without warning or notice for "excessive usage" Too bad they never define "excessive". And my house is too far away from the Telco to get FIOS.

For the record I used a Memorex DVD +R DL burned with Alcohol 120% at 4x

Do NOT download the mixed maps east adn west together. That has been know to cause problems for people. Get the ISO version (second version) East ISO.iso and West ISO.iso. Those discs should work flawlessly.

Thanks Morfious; just to bump these forward from page 18 on this thread:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3006030

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3006036

3975271633_8840ab8e8e_o.png

In an effort to keep things going and to help out the community I am in the process of posting the East and West discs to usenet (news servers). It's going to take 5 hours per disc according to my posting software. Included is a par2 set with 15% recovery. I pay for news service so distribution and retention should be fine.

Posted to alt.binaries.cd.image

I'll post newzbin fines in this thread once it's complete

Does anyone know for sure if I'm able to go from CNDV-50MT to CNDV-90MT? lol i know OLD RIGHT :) ... but i didn't know about updating the maps until last summer when CNDV-80MT came out and I was not able to get the discs to burn right so i gave up and hope to try this again. I do have both the East and West ISO but before I burn I want to make sure I'm able to do this w/o updating to 60-80 first. Thanks for all your hard work SWDW and everyone else on these, Really do appreciate it :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: