AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

Although I have not tried it, you should be able to go from 50 to 90 without any difficulties. The map data is on the disc itself and we are not getting any new firmware features so it should be just fine.

For the newsgroup fans I have completed the East disc and the West disc is currently downloading. Attached is the nzb file to help get all the parts you need. (I could not upload the nzb file directly so it is zipped. Just unzip and put into your favorite newsreader) Have fun and remember to burn the disc slowly for best results.

Pioneer CNDV-90MT East ISO.nzb.zip

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im asking this with a little hope in me, but does any one have links for the european version of the cndv 90 discs?

Or can some one help me with a european avic411 kind of pioneer navi website where i might find it?

I really want those 2009 discs, but i dont wanna pay 200 euros for it on y own.

Although I have not tried it, you should be able to go from 50 to 90 without any difficulties. The map data is on the disc itself and we are not getting any new firmware features so it should be just fine.

For the newsgroup fans I have completed the East disc and the West disc is currently downloading. Attached is the nzb file to help get all the parts you need. (I could not upload the nzb file directly so it is zipped. Just unzip and put into your favorite newsreader) Have fun and remember to burn the disc slowly for best results.

Might need to give some instructions, I have no idea what to do with this? I downloaded GrabIt and can see your rar files but it also says "Unable to Connect". Meanwhile uTorrent still downloads.

Thanks!

The newer torrents worked fine.. big thanks again.

I used Nero with Verbatim discs.

Now I am seeding both East and West for the next few days.

yeah i just reseted my d3 and burned the new iso using imgburn with TDK Disc works perfect i just lost my perfect eq settings but i can play with that again :lol::lol:

Ok, stupid question here. After I burn them, do I simply put one into the unit? Then what? Reset the unit? Will I lose my phonebook and other settings?

Just throw it in and it will update automatically. Just throw it in, sit back and smile :lol:

Hi guys been away for a day. I very glad to here that my ISO's are working for you.......... :D:D:D:D:D:D

And for anybody who needs a set PM me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I make them nice don't I

LOL. I suppose no chance we can get the full color lablels loaded up too. :D I feel like I am asking to much but thanks SWDW, my first torrent and I am off in a few mins to buy dual layer DVD disks.

I am seeding as well...