AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

newsgroup usually (more than likely ) people pay for ex giganews or astraweb, ect, they are direct downloads kinda like http or ftp and more than likely max out your download speed everytime..unlike torrents, plus they don't require people to 'seed' .. the files are hosted on a server(s)

So Who else out there has made a set and how are they working.....

I want to know how my baby's are doing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Again if you cant .. don't know how...... or dont want too download them and burn em

PM me and i will ship you one disk east or west for 12.00 or both for 20.00 free ship..

SWDW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :

East confirmed, works great! Used for 200mile trip today!

Burn disk at 2.4xusing ImgBurn and verify and you will not have problems! Thanks SWDW!

Been seeding for last 2 days and will continue seeding :)

Good Luck Guys!

I'm posting a torrent with both east and west iso disks in rars, if people would like to seed that start downloading and help seed! It's about 5.89gigs including both disks!

I just finished burning my copy, I also used ImageBurn at 2X with Best Buy Verbatim disks (20 pack was about $31).

Took my old disk out but this one in, the unit updated and then everything seemed to be working fine. I'll try a drive tomorrow sometime.

I'm seeding as well...

Thanks,

SWDW & All

initial download took a couple of days. burned with PowerIso on Memerex DVD+R DL from Office Depot for $25. did some riding around today and had no problems. I have been seeding for over 24 hours and will always be seeding if my computer is on, which is all the time. I would be willing to help out with some extra copies also, just PM me

Here are the files for the east and west ISO discs in newzbin format. This is for the newsgroup junkies. Much faster download this way than with torrent (provided you have a quality news server to use)

Both are uploaded to alt.binaries.cd.image with 15% par2 recovery files.

Check out the following link for newsgroup/newzbin info if you don't know what you are doing:

http://www.slyck.com/Newsgroups_Guide

Recommended news readers:

OSx - Unison

M$ Winders - Newsleecher / Grabit

Pioneer CNDV-90MT West ISO.nzb.zip

Pioneer CNDV-90MT East ISO.nzb.zip

i loaded my east disc in my d3 today and everything loaded fine but when im on the map screen and driving the little red arrow doesnt seem to be moving, even when i input a destination. do i have to drive for a bit to get it to start working? i just installed the d3 today and only drove around the block after the install

LOL. I suppose no chance we can get the full color lablels loaded up too. :D I feel like I am asking to much but thanks SWDW, my first torrent and I am off in a few mins to buy dual layer DVD disks.

I am seeding as well...

(Labels were taken from Pioneers site)

post-2719-12872759597275_thumb.jpg

post-2719-12872759601513_thumb.jpg