AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

Ok people i am now dowloading the east 90 mt, once it is done what should i do next?

break it down please :), i got a currupted 90mt disk from cables-n-more3 on ebay, will a good disk make my d 3 work like its sopposed to???

there have been posts about the different software you can use to burn, and several different discs. I used PowerISO and Memorex DVD+R DL. It's just like burning a CD. You just want to burn at the slowest possible speed and make sure to verify the disc. I would think if the disc is correct and verified, you should be fine. i saw one post that said if you were running Windows 7, that you could burn with that and no other software was needed. good luck!!!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I downloaded the ISO, now which one of these circled files in the image below do I burn to DVD? I'm using Alcohol 120% and a Memorex DL DVD. This is the only option of files that Alcohol 120% will let me burn.

ISO_files.jpg

hello to all

well it is confirm the cndv-90mt is not for the older units=avic-80,90,9 and so on

here is cut and paste of pioneer reply=

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics, Inc.

No, it does not work with the add-on navigational units.

Thank You,

Pioneer Support Group

--Original Message--

Date: 10/04/09

To: customer.support@pioneerservice.com

Subject: Parts Inquiry|B00002|2137466337[#1270958

I got mine to work with my AVIC-9DVD last night (using the rar of just files) and putting the missing files on an SD card. The files don't need to be renamed. Disc version checking is in EU010APT.PRG. It appears to specifically look for a disc version starting with 080*****. I tried to edit this to look for 090*****, but the checksum calculation is different than that for D-series and N-series. No real reason I need to edit that file, I just wanted to see if it's possible to make a disc that works on all units including the 9 and 80-series.

Did you change all of the references to the disc version 080****? There are three locations that need to be changed and then the DVI.dat files has to be changed. If you do a search in wordpad for 080 within the EU010APT.PRG you will find all three locations

the first two

mainDiscCheck.c ******* 080FFFF    KIWI    080
*****    rb  DVDCD:\DVI.DAT  ATA:\DVI.DAT    SRAM:

Change both 080 to 090

The third location

:%s :Application    :PC card     DISC Version
FORMAT
MAP VERSION
MARKET VERSION
DATE
DISC NAME
2DM APL VERSION
1DM APL VERSION
TP APL VERSION    KIWI    080*****

And then the DVI.dat should be edited to look like this

DISC VERSION       [09007U00]  
FORMAT             [KIWI] 
MAP VERSION        [93]
MARKET VERSION     [uC]
DATE               [090707]
DISC NAME          [CNDV-90MT/UC-1-A]
2DM APL VERSION    [6.000000]
2DN APL VERSION    [3.000000]
1DM APL VERSION    [6.000000]
1DN APL VERSION    [3.000000]
TP APL VERSION     [8.000000]
RC APL VERSION     [***]
DATA COMPANY       [iPC] 

thanks and can u tell me the whole process of how to burn it using imageburn please.

Once you have imgburn installed, just right-click on the .iso file and select Open with imgburn. Once in img burn, under the settings area select write speed to 1x, under the destination area click on verify, and then click on the Disc image and it will burn.

imgburn1.jpg

Here is a link also

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22452&hilit=burning+disc