AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

ok cool , when i open imgburn i see two selections to burn and they are as follows,

WRITE IMAGE FILES TO DISK, WRITE FILES AND FOLDERS TO DISK

witch one do i chose??

I have never seen this option before, but I would say "Write image files to disk" are you sure that you up clicked on just 1 iso file

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the file u downloaded from mininova are good copys..i downloaded the same ones...you have to make a folder on the desktop, then use winzip and extract the files to the folder u just made. U imageburn to create an iso file, what i had to do after. i used ultraiso and copied all the folder onto the iso and resaved it, the used untra iso to burn the dual layer dvd.. Make sure to copy the folder into the iso or the nav dvd will not work. also when u goto burn make sure to click the dvd button. hope this helps i have made many copies of these disk this way and they work perfect

the file u downloaded from mininova are good copys..i downloaded the same ones...you have to make a folder on the desktop, then use winzip and extract the files to the folder u just made. U imageburn to create an iso file, what i had to do after. i used ultraiso and copied all the folder onto the iso and resaved it, the used untra iso to burn the dual layer dvd.. Make sure to copy the folder into the iso or the nav dvd will not work. also when u goto burn make sure to click the dvd button. hope this helps i have made many copies of these disk this way and they work perfect

damn i am sooo glad i downloaded the ISO file. thats a "cluster"

looks like you have opened the file. what you are seeing are the folders. you want to burn the entire ISO file.

Yes, I know I need to burn the ISO but it won't let me. It will only open the file as seen on the pic I posted, it will not let me burn the ISO file itself. Any idea why?

from the picture you posted, can you go BACK one screen? when i burned using powerISO, the name of the file i burned was 200909302220. i have never used the program you are trying to use.

No, I can't go back. Here is what I did, maybe it will clearify it better. After I downloaded the ISO, I then extracted the RAR file to a new folder on my desktop. When I try to burn the ISO file with Alcohol 120% it simply shows the folders on my drive, like if you open your Windows Explorer and see what's on C drive. I try to chose the ISO file to burn but all it does is display the files in the ISO file like shown in the pic.

Did that make any sense?

if you would like to give powerISO a shot, here is a link to a free download. http://www.poweriso.com/ I have been using the trail version for last years and this years version. download and install it. it show two panes, files on the left and folders on the right. as long as you have the file highlighted in the left hand pane and you have the DL DVD inserted, click burn on lowest speed and check verify disc. i wish i could be more for you.

or try this link: http://download.cnet.com/PowerISO/3000- ... 39118.html

if you would like to give powerISO a shot, here is a link to a free download. http://www.poweriso.com/ I have been using the trail version for last years and this years version. download and install it. it show two panes, files on the left and folders on the right. as long as you have the file highlighted in the left hand pane and you have the DL DVD inserted, click burn on lowest speed and check verify disc. i wish i could be more for you.

or try this link: http://download.cnet.com/PowerISO/3000- ... 39118.html

I'll thry that, thanks.

Currently I just right clicked on the ISO file in Windows and hit "send to DVD RW Drive", considering that is all I can do with. I have no control over the burn speed and I have no idea if this will even work. If it doesn't I will download PowerISO like you suggested.

If you like download my torrent, I've got an instructional video included on how to get it working (short and simple I might add) if you only need the east disk just unchecked the west disk in your torrent client

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3019050

Al thanks to SWDW

I download this 3 times and the text and the tutorial do not have nothing and stupidly I click in the other file the image.exe and did something strange I hope I don't brick the PC.

I don't understand why is so complicated just to make a ISO file compress and upload

If you need instructions on how to get the cd working, download the torrent I posted on the last page and just download the 6mb avi file its a short video on how to make the cd

Good Luck

upload the iso file to download and open with ultra iso and click burn thats it........