AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All thanks to SWDW for the original upload of the iso's, I've seeded my torrent long enough at full speed and it's up to you guys to keep it going!

Thanks to all those help 'seed' this out to everyone. Please remember if everyone just leeches then it's a slow download for everyone. If you appreciate what was uploaded, time and effort wise, please do a favor and give back to the community. If you are worried about slowing your connection speed, change the properties of that torrent and cut it down to 15kb upload, that way its not killing or affecting you, and it's still helping the community!

Good Luck !

Spider is there any difference between your post and the larger original ISOs posted by SWDW? And thanks to both of you.

No there is not besides the size, mine is a lot smaller 5.89gb which includes both east and west disk in separate rar files which you can choose to download one if you like then its only around 3gb. I included imgburn in my torrent and I also made a short vid on how to extract the iso and burn

The plain iso torrent are about 7.55gb for the east and 7.91gb for the west.

Hey Guys... Technical question here.. SW maybe you can answer... I downloaded your ISO torrents... Got the EAST done first and burnt to a DL disc... while the WEST dl's still ( no one seeding ) Anyways... The question is... I udated my AVIC D3 with the EAST version 90MT so far and map seems ok, BUT.... I lost my voice guidance and all of the buttons on main s=map screen have gone to blank sections, such as zoom, rout profile etc.... I verified everything as you stated also... Did I do something wrong? Or do I need to have the WEST disc done as well ???

I've had problems too. I DL'ed the .iso from the listed newsgroup server. I've burned the west disc several times on several brands of DVD+R DL discs (memorex and sony) at 1x speed, with 2 different burners, and it gives me an "invalid disc inserted" warning every time on my D3.

I must be missing something, too. If anyone has some insight, it's greatly appreciated. My guess is that I need a different brand of DVD+R or there's something up with my software on the D3. I've never upgraded since new, and am using the original map discs that came with it.

Ok well new problems have arised... I can no longer do a POI search, adress search, phone nmber search... Also I lost all voice nav unless I charted a course from my phone book and removed the dvd... Any tell me how to revert back to the 80MT dics I have from the factory? I re inserted them and it says invalid disc inserted, insert the proper disc... I want to go back if it is possible