AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally finished downloading the west coast disk. I had to use spider210's torrent, SWDW's just didn't have enough seeders. I updated and so far all is well! :)

See the thing is i put them out there and seeded for two weeks then everybody took them and shut there seeding down!!

You know i only did for the guys here on this site anyway :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Do you have to altar the 90MT like the 80 to get the XM/Sirrius icons?

To answer my own question in case anyone was wondering besides me... :roll: The icons are embedded in the new disc... not like the 80MT... Pioneer listened for once... now if they would just build upgrades into the updates. I still can not believe they can not link the Map's database with the bluetooth phone and vice versa with the contacts.

Th update also seemed a lot cleaner than the last one. It ran faster and my radio seems to startup a lot quicker.

I still think the AVIC-D3 with all the add ons is better than the newer Pioneer radio options.

Happy listening and navigating to all. :mrgreen: