AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just downloaded it, just burned it, and just ran it, no problems. I didn't use the enclosed burning program - I used Alcohol 120% instead. I know that the AVIC drives are REALLY sensitive to bad burns so be careful there, but if you're getting some error on extraction, I think it's something specific to your copy of the file since it just worked fine for me a day or two ago.

Never mind SWDW. Found it few pages back. Thanks anyway for the iso files... works great!!!

For people who still have some issues on burning these images and making it work on your Pioneer nav system,

I've tried Memorex DVD+R DL (JUNK!!), Philips DVD+R DLink jet prinitable (JUNK!!!)

and Bestbuy bought Verbatum DVD+R DL.

Verbatum works perfect!!!

But after over 10-15 coasters I've found out that my Pioneer DVD recorder (DVR-112D)

needed firmware updated. After its update, it works perfectly with PowerIso program burnt at 2.4x. I'm trying

max(6x) right now to see if I can saves some time and get a perfect working copy of 90MT.

So, try to use good media like one that SWDW is using or Verbatum like I'm using and try to update your

DVD recorders firmware. These two fixed my problem!!

I hope these help!!

Never mind SWDW. Found it few pages back. Thanks anyway for the iso files... works great!!!

For people who still have some issues on burning these images and making it work on your Pioneer nav system,

I've tried Memorex DVD+R DL (JUNK!!), Philips DVD+R DLink jet prinitable (JUNK!!!)

and Bestbuy bought Verbatum DVD+R DL.

Verbatum works perfect!!!

But after over 10-15 coasters I've found out that my Pioneer DVD recorder (DVR-112D)

needed firmware updated. After its update, it works perfectly with PowerIso program burnt at 2.4x. I'm trying

max(6x) right now to see if I can saves some time and get a perfect working copy of 90MT.

So, try to use good media like one that SWDW is using or Verbatum like I'm using and try to update your

DVD recorders firmware. These two fixed my problem!!

I hope these help!!

I have years downloading and burning all kind of junk from the Internet and I just have problems with the memorex dvd those are the worse and cheap media in the market ,and use the real DVD Decrypter when the GREAT and the only one Lightning UK was around,I used MagIso,UltraIso,Alcohol, and a lot of crap ,and like a month I download an burn other disk for the 80 update in a Philip and TDKs media and no problems at all ,I believe is nothing related to the media or the software,is a file missing or something dvd player read it but don't understand or is missing a file to keep working ,if was a media problem even spin in the player because the burning proses is wrong also.To stop talking to mush BS I Download it 3 deferents torrent and waste almost all the 25 package of "VERBATIM" and use different burning speeds and deferents softwares and the BS and the end.

Thank you gents :D:D

I use ridata printable 4x dl disks..

All my disk are burned at 4x then verified ...... most important you have to verify .. then i check them in 2 different units. Then i print them in a laser jet hp disk printer... lot of work .. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SWDW

post-37563-12872759889447_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, with the west disk on spider210's download im getting a header file is missing, after trying to extract the iso. Anybody else get this error?

Try force recheck with your torrent and then re extract the files they should work. No problems been reported!

Again, Glad to help people on getting their disks out to them. If people still looking for disks shoot me a pm.

Thanks for the people who have got them from me but, bigger thanks to SWDW!

READY TO GO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Save your time wasting disks, download times, and trying to get a perfect burn.

Just go with SWDW's!!! Got my disks in 2 days, and couldnt be happier. Quality of the disk and even the lightscribed (I assume) labels that look great.

Many thanks SWDW :D

Agreed! I got mine yesterday and they looked great. Worked perfectly too!