AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

I see that a couple of people are having a problem with a set of disks they got from me... :(:oops:

What i would like to tell you is that a few sets when out with a paper printed labels on them and that is the problem.The disk can go out of balance and the label may lift causing non read or insert appropriate disk error.

Know that I STAND behind anything that I have sold and as the people that have bought from know my contact info comes with the set of disks i sent you....... THE only disks i do now are full printed disks NO PAPER :!::!:

So please if you have a set with a paper label PM me and we can Exchange them........please also note that out of

300 + sets their has only been two replacements

SWDW

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SWDW is the way bother looking for the .iso file and making endless coaster disks with bad burns

SWDW is the way to go! why waste the time and money just get his disk and be done with it :D I picked up my disk from him today and in less than 2 min i had a fully working upgraded D-3 , awesome guy to deal with !

EPIC WIN! thx mike! :twisted:

gabesir

PM ME IF YOU NEED A SET :D:D:D

SWDW wrote:READY TO GO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Save your time wasting disks, download times, and trying to get a perfect burn.

Just go with SWDW's!!! Got my disks in 2 days, and couldnt be happier. Quality of the disk and even the lightscribed (I assume) labels that look great.

Many thanks SWDW :D

70Stingray wrote:If anyone is thinking twice about buying disks from SWDW just get them. These disks are great. He even printed the labels out that they look exactly like the real disks. I am really impressed. Thank you SWDW!!!!

You are very welcome

SWDW

or just Mike :D

I Use only --------- RIDATA (4x) -------------------printable disks for me nothing else works..........

I go through 100 disks a week and only lose about 5 so these work best FOR ME

I use only PLEXWRITER burners also to me their the best

AND I use a very very good computer

SWDW :D:D

70Stingray wrote:If anyone is thinking twice about buying disks from SWDW just get them. These disks are great. He even printed the labels out that they look exactly like the real disks. I am really impressed. Thank you SWDW!!!!

You are very welcome

SWDW

or just Mike :D

I just recieved my disks from SWDW, worked great. Thanks SWDW!!

Hackster

Curious guys.. on the pioneer website it used to say "(AVIC-N5, AVIC-N4, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D3, AVIC- D2, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD)"

and that was according to google cache

now according to their site it says "(AVIC-N5, AVIC-N4, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D3, AVIC- D2, AVIC-D1)"

I've got a guy who purchased a set of disks but cannot get them to work with his avic-9dvd anyone know whats wrong with this?

The latest East & West set are still out there in usenet. I just D/l & burned the East disc on Verbatim DVD+ R DL. I made 3 coasters using my Vista box, but ubuntu 9.10 (via k3b) at 4x had no problems. Both pc's have sony Lightscribe capable dual layer DVD writers.

easynews is your friend.

Curious guys.. on the pioneer website it used to say "(AVIC-N5, AVIC-N4, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D3, AVIC- D2, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD)"

and that was according to google cache

now according to their site it says "(AVIC-N5, AVIC-N4, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D3, AVIC- D2, AVIC-D1)"

I've got a guy who purchased a set of disks but cannot get them to work with his avic-9dvd anyone know whats wrong with this?

THAT CHANGED ABOUT A WEEK AFTER THEY WERE RELEASED

FILES ARE MISSING FOR THESE UNITS (AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD)"

ALL THOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE TO PUT THE FILES IN FROM THE MT 80 DISKS TO MAKE THE 90MT WORK IN THOSE UNITS