AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

I download east and west off of Pirate bay, it wasn't the one that Spider posted, but after it was done, I had two ISO icons, and I use Sonic Record Now 7.0. When I tried to burn copies, Sonic ejects the disc and says insert a blank disc when I just opened the package. Is there another program I can use to burn ISO images?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I download east and west off of Pirate bay, it wasn't the one that Spider posted, but after it was done, I had two ISO icons, and I use Sonic Record Now 7.0. When I tried to burn copies, Sonic ejects the disc and says insert a blank disc when I just opened the package. Is there another program I can use to burn ISO images?

I used ISOBurn. google it, you can find a free download that works great. good luck

SWDW, how can I get a set of disks. I want both East and West? Are you on EBay?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

link for ebay or PM me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PIONEER-CNDV-90MT-NAVIGATION-MAP-DVDS-FOR-2009-NEW_W0QQitemZ260517937977QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Audio_Video?hash=item3ca8144339

Just a word of thanks to SWDW

IOrdered my disk late on a Friday night and I got them Tuesday Morning WOW !! Thats fast!! They worked Great !! So if anyone is looking for CNDV-90MT do not hesitate to contact SWDW top shelf service all the way !! :mrgreen:

Thanks

RB

Thank you very Much :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi All

Ive read most of this thread (40 pages!) and got a little confused!

What disk would i need for the UK? Im thinking its west but on the pirate bay there is EU 2A West. Would i need 1A or would that be the east?

Can i just use the 2A west disk or do i need the others?

Its for my Dad's X1, I have an F series, How technology changes!

I know how to do all the other stuff im just not sure which one i need!

Thanks

Mat :D

• 2 weeks later...

If each coast is under 4G each, why must it be burnt to a DL disk? Obviously the D3 reads single layer DVDs, so what's the deal with that?

Also, how in the heck did they manage to get the file size so small? I thought the last update was like 6GB per disc??

Lastly, I'm downloading Spiders torrent files now. They're moving along pretty good. Once I have them complete, I will continue to seed for a long ass time. My computer rarely turns off.