AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those download links on that page are not legit, it just takes what you searched for and spits out a link saying that they have it. Besides that is way too early for a torrent to come out. It was a good few weeks before someone posted the torrent last year, and they posted it here first since we are probably the only ones that want map updates from pioneer.

Nothing on nowtorrents.com is real. You can tell if you refresh the page after getting there, the amount of times it has been downloaded goes up and down like a yo-yo, it basically just puts a random number there, the file results are generated bu the keywords you used for the search.

And the Pioneer web page states "Map data update only", so no changes to the interface.

sorry guys... right off their website, map data update only:

Upgrade for the DVD Touch Panel Navigation Systems

Compatible with (AVIC-N5, AVIC-N4, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D3, AVIC- D2, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD) when used with Pioneer Touch Panel Display only.

Map data update only.

Model year 2009 TeleAtlas database on 2 DVD Discs featuring nearly 12 million POI, US and Canada coverage (including Alaska and Hawaii).

Pioneer has FINALLY posted the CNDV-90MT on their site and its goin for $120.00with a BUY NOW under it... Bout time, now who's gonna be the first to buy and post a torrent??? :lol:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Accessories/NavigationUpgrades

I am willing to do a group buy to split the costs? If lots of people get in cost will be minimal.

Im down for a group buy as well but damn Im in Toronto Canada. They don't ship out here at all. :(

Why don't we all pool together 6 people to pay $10 each, have one of us contributed the other $60 to buy the discs from Pioneer and send burnt copies to everyone that chipped in?

Why don't we all pool together 6 people to pay $10 each, have one of us contributed the other $60 to buy the discs from Pioneer and send burnt copies to everyone that chipped in?

Im in for that. We all pull in, have one person throw in the other $60 OR we can get like 20 people throw in $10 and someone can Torrent it for the rest of us.

Hope you can tolerate a newbie - I've not used Torrent, can you point me to a good FAQ? I mostly use a mac but also have pc's in the house. I've had my AVIC-D3 since it came out, in a Suzuki SX4, did the brake override. It's worked great 99.9% of the time. I look forward to the needed map updates.

ckellogg

Northern Virginia