CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone, got a question....

First, thanks SWDW for trying to help me out!

Ok, is there such a thing as map updates without firmware updates? i.e. has anyone ever heard of putting the 80 or 90MT maps on a disc without any upgrade to your current AVIC system?

I have an AVIC-N1. It was super easy to bypass the motion safety stuff, just had to re-route the ground wire from the e-brake to another permanent ground. The N1 does not have the sticker-covered pins on the bottom of the brain that you can use to bypass the motion safety restriction. I recently bought some 90MT discs on ebay and stuck one in my N1. It upgraded my firmware and subsequently left me unable to use a majority of the functions on my system while in motion. I ended up using some instructions from AVIC411 to downgrade my system back to my orignal N1 discs. All is good again, but my maps are older than dirt!! Any success stories of upgrading an N1 to current maps and bypassing the safety stuff?? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

It's one thing to post and download a torrent, no money is exchanged. But I have to admit, buying burned pirated maps from someone, that is just wrong. No one should make money off of pirated material. If you're too lazy or incompetent to do it yourself, then perhaps you should buy legit or live without? That's my two cents. If you're selling them, i hope you get caught and nailed to the wall. :)

I just purchased some from SWDW. I hope they are the real deal. If not that would be fine also as long as they work like they should. I can and have downloaded the disks but never used them. They are sitting on my HDD right now lol. I have however heard some good and bad about the burns so I will take my chances here first.

It's one thing to post and download a torrent, no money is exchanged. But I have to admit, buying burned pirated maps from someone, that is just wrong. No one should make money off of pirated material. If you're too lazy or incompetent to do it yourself, then perhaps you should buy legit or live without? That's my two cents. If you're selling them, i hope you get caught and nailed to the wall. :)
You know I have come to find in life there is

always one in the crowd that has to mix up the bowl without looking first... I have helped so many people here. I have answered there questions Taken there phone calls, You have not even read this forum AND NOW there is YOU.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look no further seriously. I purchased one from SWDW, for my girlfriend's D3 and my D2 and he was more than helpful with communication, sharing shipping information, and even offering guidance if you're not as rehearsed with all the updates that may or may have to be done before upgrading to the new discs. Thank you for people like you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Spider210.

Piratebay link is still working.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5222474/CNDV_90MT

I downloaded the torrent, followed excellent video instructions, burned on to Verbatim dual layer at 2.4x.

I put it in my D3 and it took about 2 minutes for it to update and everything is running great.

Video instructions were the best.

Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I recently switched trucks & moved my D3 but I have no idea where the original navi discs are. Can I just get the newest version and be good to go, or do I need to do an upgrade first?

Thanks!!

Hello all,

Thanks for all your hard work. I was wondering if the people who were able to modify the CNDV-90MT disk to work with the older nav systems (ie: 80dvd, 88dvd, 9dvd, etc) could iso and seed their files, or is willing to sell them?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

I recently switched trucks & moved my D3 but I have no idea where the original navi discs are. Can I just get the newest version and be good to go, or do I need to do an upgrade first?

Thanks!!

You can just upgrade to the latest disks CNDV - 90 MT :D:D

• 1 month later...