AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT released!!!

Hi everyone,

Fairly new here but what a great source of information is on this site.

I downloaded the torrent file and I was wondering before I burn it to a disc must I do anything else, ie is it compressed? Do I need to uncompress it? Do I burn it as a DVD or a Data disc?

Any help would be appreciated. I have the 80mt disc so this is just a luxery to have the most updated disc available.

Thanks, Tommy T

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the seed off the isohunt site about a month ago. I finally got some memorex dvd+r DL's and burned it. I tried burning it twice with no avail. I finally realized i needed to use magiciso and make a iso image. I tried burning it with nero but nero said it couldnt complete the burn, i then used the toshiba burn program which successfully burned it. I put it in my N3 and bam, everything programmed up and the maps work. Also before installing the 90mt my of 70 mt discs were messing up and it wouldnt finish calcuating the route. The new 90mt discs fixed that problem. But I wonder if i can seed the iso image so the image says all together and all one would have to do is burn it with out fumbling around with magiciso maker, which you can also download from isohunt.com thats cracked, te free version wouldnt do anything over 300 meg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...