AVIC411.com

Speed Pulse = 0 ??

the only way you can solve the problem. you need to get the speed sensor wire that is caming from the transmission, you not connected the speed sensor wire from radio after the wire reach the computer of the car any car you have to get it before goes to the computer of the car caminf directly from transmission and also you have to get the positive wire not the ground wire after that go around untill every thinks star to work just fine speed pulse and 3D, slope please let me know how is going the only problem that i have is downloading the pictures myself thanks good luck with it Paradox :) car

the only way you can solve the problem. you need to get the speed sensor wire that is caming from the transmission, you not connected the speed sensor wire from radio after the wire reach the computer of the car any car you have to get it before goes to the computer of the car caminf directly from transmission and also you have to get the positive wire not the ground wire after that go around untill every thinks star to work just fine speed pulse and 3D, slope please let me know how is going the only problem that i have is downloading the pictures myself thanks good luck with it Paradox :) car

Wow, in reading this I didn't understand a word of this paragraph. and mine is connected to the speed sensor wire right off my ECM and it works just fine.

lucky you bloodhoundfan the inf from has to came clean from the trans not after the ecm, i think you are smart i like talking to people like you thanks

Actually, to be honest I am not sure if it is an after or before ECM wire. I didn't really check at the time. It was just listed as the speed sensor wire in my diagram and that is what I used. It could be the wire coming into the ECM. Doesn't really matter to me though, it worked just fine. (this was also the wire that I was given to use in the 07 corolla thread I made)

Depends a lot on the vehicle. Though in my experience if there's a speed sensor anywhere in the car, you can get it at the computer. On a side note Paradox, it would be must easier to understand your posts if there was even a little bit of punctuation.

On to the more important things for an rsx try this for speed sense.

2002-2004 RSX

Speed Sense see notes ECM/PCM

Notes: The ECM/PCM is behind the glove box. The VSS wire is white/green in connector A, pin 18 at the ECM on M/T vehicles, and it is blue/white in connector E, pin 25 at the PCM on A/T vehicles.

If the vehicle is equipped with cruise control, the wire can also be found at the cruise control unit to the left of the gas pedal. The wire is blue/white there.

2005+

Speed Sense blue/white ECM/PCM, white 31 pin plug, pin 26

Notes: The ECM/PCM is under the glove box.

If the vehicle is equipped with cruise control, the wire can also be found at the cruise control unit to the left of the gas pedal.

merry xmas

• 2 months later...

OK. When I tap pin #26 in the ECM/PCM under the glovebox, I get a speed pulse fine on the Z1 - but my speedo stops working!!!

Pioneer tech support thought that a diode in line might help (prevent feedback?), but they weren't for sure.

Acura indicated that my 2006 RSX was manufactured in Aug of 2006, making it a 2007 model spec... just one problem though - there are NO 2007 RSXs, as they have dropped the model from the lineup. :-(

Any other ideas?