AVIC411.com

CNDV-900HD 2009 Map Update Install Completed

what is with this password people are talking about with generating? Is that for people burning it on the cd? I thought you take out the HD if you already upgraded before say z1 to z3 with maps and just put the image on directly. will i lose my audio settings like the custom EQ? I know you can just upgrade your maps and keep your music albums still there.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also why would someone want to remove the copyright on the splash screen? If you already have a aftermarket unlocked HD and just need to copy a new image on there. how does one do that if hey have SATA HD, do you just unplug the CDROM drives that are IDE and plug in the HD? you can copy from SATA to IDE HD? I forgot how i did this when i did my z1 to z3

G35 Mass,

Just to let you know that your last uploads worked great...No problems extracting or converting...I only changed the two DATA folders which saved all my settings, screens, music etc. :D I'll test further today but all should be fine.

Thanks again

Henryj

G35 Mass,

Just to let you know that your last uploads worked great...No problems extracting or converting...I only changed the two DATA folders which saved all my settings, screens, music etc. :D I'll test further today but all should be fine.

Thanks again

Henryj

Very good. Thank you for letting me know!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok my HD was unlocked and the security was removed from the previous upgrade. With that said I've connected my HD via a USB hard drive enclosure. I can see and browse all of the folders on the Z3 HD but I'm having trouble getting this thing upgraded. Can I upgraded this way using USB? I take it that I can b/c I tried to replace the LDATA folder with virgin1 but it wants to start with virgin13, so I used virgin 13 for the LDATA on the drive. That's the only partition that I updated on the drive and I inserted it back in the the Z3 and it seems to work b/c now the version reads

Version: 04.0000

CDDB Version: 09-01-0020

But I don't see the following, were can I find it? and do I need to update the SDATA partition?

Platform: 3.000200

GPS Version: 1.200000

HDD App Version: 4.000100

ok this is what I have and the interface seems to be moving really fast. I guess I have to do the same steps but choose the SDATA partion and it will upgrade it to the numbers its suppose to be

Version: 04.0000

CDDB Version: 09-01-0020

Platform: 3.000200 mine is 3.000100

GPS Version: 1.200000

HDD App Version: 4.000100 mine is 3.100200