AVIC411.com

So lets say I want my cake and eat it too! Diaftias/dpdurst

I am currently using Diaftia's Keeper mod (love it). I want to add some schemes. I was able to add some of IDT's schemes and was successful. But I want to use some of dpdurst schemes. I copied all of the GPX files he has graciously shared. I copied all the schemes he shared. I copied nightguidancearrow.spr and nightguidancearrow.bmp (System crashed and said these files were missing) to ui_pioneer/common but now it just keeps rebooting so what else am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Are you sure its just not looking for them in ui_Pioneer\800_480? Sorry I haven't done much with schemes other than to make my mods compatible with them. Other than that depending on the scheme you may need to open it up and make sure its looking at ui_Pioneer and not igo8 if its one of Gurjon's skins.

I am currently using Diaftia's Keeper mod (love it). I want to add some schemes. I was able to add some of IDT's schemes and was successful. But I want to use some of dpdurst schemes. I copied all of the GPX files he has graciously shared. I copied all the schemes he shared. I copied nightguidancearrow.spr and nightguidancearrow.bmp (System crashed and said these files were missing) to ui_pioneer/common but now it just keeps rebooting so what else am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Open up the schemes that you got from from dpdurst and change all references that point to IGO8 to $skins$

Try one before you change them all.

Open up the schemes that you got from from dpdurst and change all references that point to IGO8 to $skins$

Try one before you change them all.

Damn, $skin$.... I put ui_pioneer.... I was close. ;)

Damn, $skin$.... I put ui_pioneer.... I was close. ;)

UI>PIONEER should work just as well, assuming you use ui_pioneer for your files in DATA.ZIP.

$SKIN$ is a more universal setting, since it resolves to "whatever skin folder you happen be using right now."