AVIC411.com

3.0, No street names?

There's a lot I like in 3.0, but one thing I completey HATE is that not all the streets have street names. There is PLENTY of space to put a name on a street, I highly doubt it's because of space. I realize that sometimes (only sometimes) zooming in will then show the name, but who wants to be constantly zooming in and out to see a street name?!?

Is there any kind of a hack or solution to this? I tried a search and didn't see anything on it.

There's a lot I like in 3.0, but one thing I completey HATE is that not all the streets have street names. There is PLENTY of space to put a name on a street, I highly doubt it's because of space. I realize that sometimes (only sometimes) zooming in will then show the name, but who wants to be constantly zooming in and out to see a street name?!?

Is there any kind of a hack or solution to this? I tried a search and didn't see anything on it.

clip_planes.ini should solve that although you still have to be zoomed at a specific distance for them to show up

Actually I have no idea what to do, I'm assuming I'm modifying my clip_planes.ini file, from what value to what value?

clip_planes.ini should solve that although you still have to be zoomed at a specific distance for them to show up