AVIC411.com

I just picked up an 06 F150 King Ranch that had the factory sirius radio. I have the Avic-D3 and the XM unit and installed it the other day from my 04 F150. Previously I had been using the antenna that came with the pioneer xm unit and did not have any problems, and cancelled my xm service a while back because I never listen to the radio and primarily use my iPod for music. When putting the system in my new truck I decided to install all the components in case I change my mind down the road and was able to plug the stock sirius antenna into the pioneer xm unit (just removed the plastic plug cover). I can recieve channels 0,1 and 247 and am wondering if the antenna will work for the complete xm line up if I sign back up?? I mounted my sat antenna on the metal braces of the dash and get 7-8 of 8 antennas on the signal meter and would love to not have to run/mount the xm antenna - on the dash doesn't work where I am at, needs to be on the roof. Thanks for any info - Erik