AVIC411.com

My 'Total Blue Theme' - updated

I didn't put up the file because there are already several blue themes out there. I just made this one because I got sick of all the grey buttons or black buttons and grey or black backgrounds in a lot of these themes. It took a lot of work, thanks to Photoshop 'Actions', otherwise it would have taken a lot longer. Working on this though, and the time it took, really made me appreciate what all the modders go through to put up some of these mods. I just want to get any suggestions, ideas or thoughts.

*NEW V1.11 HAS NEW COLOURED BACKGROUND INFO BOXES FOR SD CARD, USB, CD IPOD AS WELL AS A SHADOWED BOX FOR SATELLITE RADIO AND FM/AM, AND SOME MISSED BOXES THAT HAVE BEEN RECOLOURED

Here are some pics:

bl1.jpg

bl10.jpg

bl12.jpg

bl11.jpg

bl5.jpg

bl6.jpg

bl7.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I just want to make sure that I didn't forget anything and that everything is 100%. Keep in mind too that this is for 3.0.

P.S. Ok, here it is. Please leave comments if there are any glitches as I dont have XM or HD Radio, they should be 100% but I have no way of checking. please also leave Comments as I have spent a lot of time on this and feedback is appreciated, good or bad, Thanks

Any one had problems viewing map in 3D after install ing this theme?Thought it might have something to do with the main background colour changing.Or am I talking out of my a**?I put a grey type theme back on and all seemed ok.Would love to use the blue again but need the 3D bit aswell.

Hmmm, my texture changes should not affect the 3D in navigation at all because all that I did was change the colour and a few icons. I use DPDursts 3.0 mod V1.2 and I have NO PROBLEMS in 3D as that is all that I use. This mod IS FOR THE 3.0 UPDATE, You will have problems if you are running it on the 2.0 firmware