AVIC411.com

My 'Total Blue Theme' - updated

Hmmm, my texture changes should not affect the 3D in navigation at all because all that I did was change the colour and a few icons. I use DPDursts 3.0 mod V1.2 and I have NO PROBLEMS in 3D as that is all that I use. This mod IS FOR THE 3.0 UPDATE, You will have problems if you are running it on the 2.0 firmware

No,I am running on 3.001.I was using it on DPdursts mod integrated with IDT'S.I will try it again today as I now installing the combined mod but with IDt Euro version.Will let you know the outcome.Thanks for your help.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing i found was when playing music and u select list, it's hard to see what the current song is cause all the songs are higlighted with a bubble and the one playing just has slight corners around it and all others have a blue circle so u really have to look to see what's playing. Can the current song be changed to a more noticicable color or something?

Another thing i found was when playing music and u select list, it's hard to see what the current song is cause all the songs are higlighted with a bubble and the one playing just has slight corners around it and all others have a blue circle so u really have to look to see what's playing. Can the current song be changed to a more noticicable color or something?

What are you playing music in? I have tested it out in iPod, Sirius, FM

sd card if u hit details for a list they all look the same and it's hard to see which song is being played in the list.

I will see if I can fix it. I only thought people used the sd card slot for updates, firmware, mods, etc

PS checked USB and the list looks good there. Will try SD card later

I didn't put up the file because there are already several blue themes out there. I just made this one because I got sick of all the grey buttons or black buttons and grey or black backgrounds in a lot of these themes. It took a lot of work, thanks to Photoshop 'Actions', otherwise it would have taken a lot longer. Working on this though, and the time it took, really made me appreciate what all the modders go through to put up some of these mods. I just want to get any suggestions, ideas or thoughts. Here are some pics:

this looks good, is this a modification of the blue theme i started to develop. i noticed some of the images i made and i really like it. you even modified the gray buttons to blue. Can you pm this to me i really like it? good job!

Even with cd or dvd music hit the list button all the songs shown on the page with a roundish bubble around them and the one playing has square corners. Just tkaes a good look to see what is playing.
Ok, now I see what you are talking about. I will try to fix it, just have to find the bmp.
I didn't put up the file because there are already several blue themes out there. I just made this one because I got sick of all the grey buttons or black buttons and grey or black backgrounds in a lot of these themes. It took a lot of work, thanks to Photoshop 'Actions', otherwise it would have taken a lot longer. Working on this though, and the time it took, really made me appreciate what all the modders go through to put up some of these mods. I just want to get any suggestions, ideas or thoughts. Here are some pics:

this looks good, is this a modification of the blue theme i started to develop. i noticed some of the images i made and i really like it. you even modified the gray buttons to blue. Can you pm this to me i really like it? good job!

Thanks, as I got a lot of the icons from you as I like them the best. I sent you a final archive slightly different than the one posted here. Unfortunatly, I could not get Hanibal's problem sorted out Tell me what you think

I have just updated the total blue theme. I made a few additions. Unfortunately I could not find the bmp that controls the picked list song, but I will keep trying. Here is the new file! I left the old one up in case people like that one better.

IPOD - I took away the grey info box and replaced it with a blue one. This blue info box will also be in SD card, USB, and CD to give it more colour!

bl10.jpg

I have made the Radio box with shadowing instead of plain blue

bl11.jpg

And I put some shading into the satellite radio box

bl12.jpg

i forgot to tell you that i had to resize a couple of buttons because when superman originally made this theme he made some of the buttons smaller; like the buttons to dial the phone or put in a station on sirius manually, the buttons for p. ch and the seek buttons. When you change the mode you will see the that the images hang over the button. Let me know if you want me to post an updated image file if you want to use some of those buttons.