AVIC411.com

F500BT 3.0 PLT and APL dump..

Extract the apl2 folder from the mentioned 2 zip files. Then copy the map, poi, dem and building from the other sources to this apl2 folder and then delete your apl2 folder from gps and copy over your new folder to gps. Don't forget to also include your licence. Leave other licence you see in there. When you are done you can check to see if infact the maps you downloaded are the 2009.6 maps. I don't remember where exactly I got my 2009 maps from but I remember there was 16 zip files in all. There are other sources for these as well. You should not have to modify anything in these two zip files for it to work on your gps just need maps and your licence. Hope this helps.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not two. The zip file is split it two. You only click on the first one. The second will extract on it's own. Not to be rude but you don't sound like someone who should be atempting playing aroung with your gps. You can realy mess it up if you don't have any computer skills. I would quit now before you mess it up.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hate that my first post is a request but can someone re-up the PLT? I would be eternally grateful as I looked everywhere for this when I first got my F500BT but no one had it then. Google was kind enough to direct me to the APL but I can't find the PLT.

Please help!!

here you go..

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27581&start=30#p206352

I hate that my first post is a request but can someone re-up the PLT? I would be eternally grateful as I looked everywhere for this when I first got my F500BT but no one had it then. Google was kind enough to direct me to the APL but I can't find the PLT.

Please help!!

here you go..

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27581&start=30#p206352

Thank you

I see FW 3.0 in my future :D

• 2 months later...
There is not two. The zip file is split it two. You only click on the first one. The second will extract on it's own. Not to be rude but you don't sound like someone who should be atempting playing aroung with your gps. You can realy mess it up if you don't have any computer skills. I would quit now before you mess it up.

@Gates, I´m in Europe:

My F500BT has 2.007 after update from Piooneer web. Map version is 1.XX, I just want new maps, later may be fw 3.0, who knows...

So, for maps... Is it enough if I just download zip files, uncompress and replace APL folders in my AVIC? I assume I must copy and paste world license Igo and ezrider. Is it OK?

Thanks

Javivi

@Gates, I´m in Europe:

My F500BT has 2.007 after update from Piooneer web. Map version is 1.XX, I just want new maps, later may be fw 3.0, who knows...

So, for maps... Is it enough if I just download zip files, uncompress and replace APL folders in my AVIC? I assume I must copy and paste world license Igo and ezrider. Is it OK?

Thanks

Javivi

Hi Javivi - I believe that is enought; I did this in Canada (NA Maps) - here are my instructions - http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25838&start=120

• 3 months later...