AVIC411.com

flashing s1

Thanx PaisanNYC!

I've already got this file, and it's requires ActiveSync which is not working without wince installed!

I need a winceimg.bin to flash the machine!

Checked out the service menu structurture too:

There is a command "Dump CEIMG" and "Dump MBR" under the "BT Test" menu...

I don't know if it creates a .bin file on SD-card, but there must be a possibility to make backup of system somehow!

However...if You unshore, DONT experiment with this before You are absolutly sure not to damege the software!!!

BE CAREFULLY!

And thanx for answering!

sanco from sweden[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to check the website for oringinal CD at badlight.is-a-geek.net but it seems to be down. Is there another website I can download to update the flash for AVIC-S1?

I mess up with it by errasing flash and now I can't get it back to work even I tried with ActiveSync, SD card from CD I have from Pioneers (softwares without o/s I beleive)... :oops: I don't understand why company won't include o/s unlike computer/laptop that comes with o/s.

Thanks...

Be patient...I´m working on to recreate an os-image to Avic S1 so You can flash back the operating system to PNA from an sd-card!

I Need couple of days only!

(My pna was reflashed by Pioneer here in Sweden, but now I'm on a good track to make it self too...My goal is to have another program in it, because I'm NOT satisfied with the original. Want load it with MioMap v3 istead!)

Sending You a pm Sotology when I'm ready with image!

Sanco

A pna6000 has a different hardware (experienced it myself) that's why it isn't work with Navigon 6 image exept the splashscreen...

Check this out:

http://www.bktv.se/~a1628d/avics1/

Download both winceimg files, put on an sd-card root and call it by the servicemenu 0=WINCE Upgrade--->2=WINCE by SD/MMC on avic s1,

reset the machine and install original files from the original cd.

Let me know if it works!

There is a good site to get help by a friend called Cmonex

here: http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=6678&posts=12

Good luck!

• 1 month later...