AVIC411.com

Installed it to my AVIC-N3... BUT!!!!

So I installed a CD-IB100II onto my AVIC-N3. I turn on my truck and the AVIC-N3 turns on. After it turns, the IPOD presents the "PIONEER" screen. OK, Great. Now, I look back at the AVIC-N3 screen and the IPOD option disappears.

I have an adapter hooked up to run more video/audio inputs up to my N3 brain. I also have a CD changer that is hooked up into my CD-IB100II. I ran the black wire to a ground, the yellow to my big BUNCH of yellow wires all connected to eachother.

I'm thinking I connected it to the wrong yellow wire?

A faulty CD-IB100II... I don't think so...? Its brand new, just got it from Best Buy yesterday.

When the ipod option disappears, does it still say pioneer on the ipod? if not could be a blown fuse on that yellow wire. Just because you just bought the interface, doesn't mean someone else returned a defective one in the box. Have seen that done more times than I care to count.

No blown fuse since the Pioneer stays on the screen. Its just ODD that the Pioneer IPOD option will pop up on the AVIC-N3 screen, then just soon after that, disappear.

Anybody have this experience? Would it make a difference which yellow wire its hooked up to on the wiring harness that goes into the back up of the head unit?