AVIC411.com

[Pics] My AVIC-Z110Bt in my 09 BMW 335i

I know you can get the "Best Of" the other service from which you have but I don't think you can pick and choose specific channels. A call to Sirius/XM should answer that question for you.The US number is 800-985-9200. That will get you to a person that actually understands what you are talking about.

as i understand it you can do that "best of" package and select certain channel packages from sirius that XM users do not typically get (ie: howard stern)...but none of that fixes that fact that if you already have sirius your tuner and sirius pc-bus for the z110bt still fail in comparison to the XM gear and display...i am still bummed about it.. :(

as i understand it you can do that "best of" package and select certain channel packages from sirius that XM users do not typically get (ie: howard stern)...but none of that fixes that fact that if you already have sirius your tuner and sirius pc-bus for the z110bt still fail in comparison to the XM gear and display...i am still bummed about it.. :(

I am with you... I am downright pissed that not only is the Sirius product so inferior, but it doesnt even do the ONE THING that would make it tolerable for me that the XM doesnt do, and that is the 'Instant Replay' function. I have yet to see a post from someone who has admitted to getting this to work.

Didnt mean to highjack your thread here.... Great pics of the BMW install BTW :)

Didnt mean to highjack your thread here.... Great pics of the BMW install BTW :)

Np. Thanks.

The XM interface is pretty good. My only complaint is that if you want to see a list of channels, and what's playing on them, it's a bit slow to load and scroll.

video:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this post. I purchased a 328i Coupe yesterday and I am thinking of getting the Z110 but wanted to see pics of how it looks installed in a similar model 3 series.

I am still undecided between the Z110 and the JVC KW-NX7000BT. I love Pioneer but I had a NAV-SYS910DVD stolen out of my RSX a few years back. I am worried about it getting stolen again. The JVC is definitely sub par to Pioneer but it is the only 7" detachable I have seen out there.

Did you lose the steering wheel controls (volume, blue tooth, audio selections) when you installed the Z110?

Thanks again for the pics and the video demo.

• 1 month later...