AVIC411.com

HeadUnit not reading SD card..Serious Replies!!

My *F90 BT does not read the files on my SD card. I have WMA files on the SD card. The card is formatted correctly because I am able to use the SD card only when I insert my SD card into the SD card reader . The SD card reader inserts inside the USB cord.

MY Question is as follows: 1) Is this a trouble shooting issue that I can fix?

2) If not, who do I contact within Pioneer to fix this issue

3)Lastly, can I still extract upgrading files from the SD card when it is inserted into the *SD card reader, Since it is iserted by way of the USB cord. In other words, the USB cord is reading the SD card by way of the SD card reader. I want to download the neccesary files to change my backround, etc. etc.

If its still a stock unit without ever being modded and doesn't recognize multiple SD cards you tried, then it's probably a hardware failure and you should contact either the place you bought it from or Pioneer directly via their support page. That is assuming the device is registered and under warranty.

However, first try booting testmode via USB by the solution I proposed to you in the hacking forum and please try to avoid double posting.

It's been 3 months and you haven't made progress, everything suggests it's a hardware fault, but have you followed all the suggestions in the other threads? have you tried different smaller SD cards formatted in FAT32 with only a few MP3s on it? Posting more versions of the same post in multiple forums is bad manners.

I say just contact Pioneer warranty service via the web, phone, etc, it's not a mystery how to do it, just follow the support links.