AVIC411.com

3.0 Update - Bug List needed

My clock will show the correct time on the map page but jumps ahead one hour on the radio screen. Very annoying. When I get a call through the blue tooth most of the time if I'm on the radio page it will switch to the map page. Very annoying. I can not figure out how to fix the time issue. I've tried Pioneer's customer service but after waiting for over an hour on hold I gave up. VERY ANNOYED.

• 3 weeks later...
The only 3.X issue I have is that unless it is on the map screen when shut down, if there is a USB flash drive plugged in. It will switch to that on boot. Only happens if not on the map screen. More of a nuisance than anything else.

I just updated to 3.0 and see this problem also. It annoys the frack out of me. I have a 32G thumb drive plugged into my AVIC in the glovebox. I usually leave mine on the XM screen. For 2.0, this worked fine - it stayed on whatever audio source that I left it on. Now, it comes up on XM, then switches to the USB drive after it gets to a certain point after boot-up. This would be moderately tolerable if you could switch back to XM, except that the unit ignores user input until it has loaded the directory off of the drive, which can take awhile, meaning that the audio goes silent until you can switch back to the XM input.

I've also had one or two occasions where the unit booted into the navigation submenu where you'd typically decide to enter a destination, etc., for no apparent reason. I rarely use the nav, and never leave the unit on the map page.

I just updated to 3.0 and i have the following problems

on reboots i loose the language set by me (greek) and returns to factory defaults english

illumination turns to blue usually instead of a user custom value that i set

it opens on any source it wants with priority

1) sd card if there isn't any then

2) usb stick

and not always at the radio that i always live it

the firmware version is 3.0.20 legally bought and the avic is f 900 bt

Recently updated firmware, and started noticing that the POI Search By Name function no longer works.

Example: Doing a PIO search around current position, restaurants, Pizza Hut - returns all restaurants. The same seems to be true for every PIO category, including searching at the root.

note - I haven't seen this issue posted anywhere else, so it is possible the problem is isolated to my unit.