AVIC411.com

Hi Im new to this site but I recently got and installed an x910 in my 2005 mustang and I love it but there are a few quirks, oh and im running the new software 3.01. One major problem im having is with the bluetooth i am successfully automatically connected to my env touch and I went to settings and went to auto answer and selected off, but when my phone connects every time it still says auto connect and I dont know how to fix it.

I am also having several problems/ questions with my hd radio i am using the pioneer p20 model and everything works fine as far as recieving signal but 1. the presets do not show the frequency and/or station I have set ( I have heard this is unfixable it is just part of pioneer 2. This is not so mucgh a problem just a curious notion that when you look at type of broadcast you are recieving on the digital/analog setting it automatically switches back and forth between the two and sometimes it would come in crystal clear and other times it would get slightly fuzzy so i went to setting to try to correct this by always making it digital which is not an option you can only make it always be analog. Now when i went to display to look at what type of broadcast i was recieving when it went fuzzy i discovered that it was the fm station that came in clear and the hd station that wentt fuzzy in other words for example 101.1 wttg-hd1 comnes in fuzzy while 101.1 wttg-fm1 comes in clear, so i put the setting on analog instead of digital/analog and now it comes in perfectly clear, like i said not really a problem i was just curious why this is, does this mean that my hd reciever is doing nothing and it is my fm stations that are coming in clearly or is it just the way it is and the one titled fm is better than hd because im pretty sure i am still receiving an hd broadcast becasue A it is very clear and B i still get song title and aartist and C my regular am and fm tuner dont work at all so im assuming it was taken out with my headunit when i had my hd tuner installed.

Also concerning the px20 hd radio it says it does itunes tagging but i have no idea how to use this operation with my x910 and i think this would be really useful so I was wondering how and if that works as advertised.

I have read many posts and agree that the volume button is way too small so i think i am going order a new one from the guy on here i was just wondering if anyone could agree with or oppose that

Finally I was wondering if i should and if so what mods i should use. I am happy with how it works now however I did see a very cool one that displayed speed limit and speed very large and at the same time as dest dist and dest time, which i would find to be very useful.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who can help me with any of these minor issues.

Can't offer feedback on the env touch pairing issue or the hd tuner because I don't have either of those. But, the aftermarket volume knob for the headunit is great. I bought one as well and worth it for notable improvement in usability.

You might consider posting each issue in a separate post with a title to the post that is specific to that issue. I think more people might be apt to chime in on a single issue, but reading through a larger post and trying to dissect each problem can be more daunting. Good luck with the other issues.

• 2 weeks later...

auto connect and auto answer are two different things.

auto connect automatically connects to your phone's bluetooth when you turn on the car.

auto answer automatically answers a phonecall when it comes in even without you pressing the "answer" or green button.

what exactly are you trying to do?