AVIC411.com

'746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp'

Exactly WHERE is this image???? I have read several posts and done several searches, but no answers. It is NOT hidden as my system is set up to view ALL hidden files. I cannot find it in my flash disk. I want to do a few changes to a new scheme that I am setting up and I want to smoke the background image, but I cannot find it :?::?::?:

Exactly WHERE is this image???? I have read several posts and done several searches, but no answers. It is NOT hidden as my system is set up to view ALL hidden files. I cannot find it in my flash disk. I want to do a few changes to a new scheme that I am setting up and I want to smoke the background image, but I cannot find it :?::?::?:

800_480

800_480

That is for the NAV background, is it not? I want the background for the main GUI

here is what I mean:

This is the background image of the NAV settings that I have changed by changing the '746_32K_MN-000_24.bmp' in the 800_480 folder:

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

These are the background images that I want to change:

red5.jpg

red9.jpg

red6.jpg

ARRRRGH!!! I have spent aproximately eight hours going through every .bmp file and .txt, cnf, ini file to find out where the background image is located.....NOTHING :( ! It has to be there, as there is one for the NAV system which is located in the 800_480 folder. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have done some investigating with earlier files. It seems that prior to 2.0 firmware, there was two files in the image.res/image/common folder named '746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp' and '746_32K_MN-007_32b.bmp' which controlled the backgrounds of the main top menu and the settings / AV background. They are now gone, or run from a different location since the 2.0 firmware. I am not to sure if the backgrounds could be written using a code, but they should at least still have an original image to use. Anybody?

I have tried asking about this before and got no answers. Either no no one knows beyond what you have found or no one cares enough to put their experiences in. Either way I got no answer either.
I am right now working on some great themes that look like they are half finished without me changing that background. It looks like I am S.O.L. I have spent 2 days looking into this and I cannot find a solution, however, the background HAS to be somewhere. It used to be in the common folder of the image.res file prior to firmware update 2.0. I am guessing that it was moved to help speed up the response time which the update has achieved. BUT WHERE????
have you mabey come to the conclusion that it doesnt exist? Im confused those screens above are from a mod, so why dont you mod his mod? or is that the problem? try this..... create a file named '746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp' and place it in the res folder or such and see if yours will work?

The pictures above are from a mod that I am working on. I need to do the background to finish it. The background is completed in the Nav screens, but not the main or AV screens. I tried creating background images and renaming them to '746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp' and '746_32K_MN-007_32b.bmp' without success. They used to exist prior to update 2.0 and now they are not there anymore. I just want to know where they went so that I can extract them and alter them for my mod. It looks awesome right now, but not complete :(