AVIC411.com

Stan/Andr2000 v3.0 main screen by dpdurst - update 3/15/10

I like this mod very much,but can't agree with the comments regarding other modders.I think we should remember that these mods are primarily done for the benefit of the modder.The fact they are willing to share their work with us should be applauded and not berated.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berated? Don't be silly. Just my opinion on what I see, that's all.

Diaftias mod is also very good and it was one of the early ones from the days when this forum was buzzing with people contributing all kinds of stuff. Then Stans mod came along and I've been using my own hybrid based on his mod ever since.

I did tons of stuff - better fonts, new/custom buttons, alterations to wording/spacings/layouts, some custom screens and menus...

Gave it all up 2 years ago as I had spent way too much time on it and my head was mashed. Decided a couple of days ago that I'm going to do some more stuff that I put off. Now it's a case of getting all my files together from various drives/cards and figuring out again how it's all done.