AVIC411.com

Stan/Andr2000 v3.0 main screen by dpdurst - update 3/15/10

10/19/09 update - download from first post.

1. New icons added for street and next waypoint and also GPS on the screen

2. Top and Bottem for street and next street show more details

3. Street on bottom if to much is on the line it will animate and scroll

4. Added new speedwarn icon that is bigger

5. Freeway signs are now smaller and don't take up so much room. Don't overlap icons on right

Nice one David.Can you tell me if the progress bar is always visible when navigating?Thank you.

There is no progress bar, I assume you see I had GPS turned off and simulating a route, the bar for that is present to get the picture I wanted.

I have only had the chance to simulate a route up to now.My Avic is fitted in my RV so i won't be able to road test until the weekend.I noticed that a progress bar was visible during route simulation and had hoped that it would still be there during an actual "live"route. :(

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 10/20/09 -

Added progress bar when in navigation mode. This is on the very upper left of the screen white bar and green icon moves from left to right. This is the only place to put it without cluttering up the screen. I don't have any plans to move it at all.

To enable or disable go into visual settings and then advanced settings and its at the bottom.

Updated 10/20/09 -

Added progress bar when in navigation mode. This is on the very upper left of the screen white bar and green icon moves from left to right. This is the only place to put it without cluttering up the screen. I don't have any plans to move it at all.

To enable or disable go into visual settings and then advanced settings and its at the bottom.

David.Thank you for adding the progress bar,a personal favorite of mine :)

Updated 10/20/09 -

David.Regarding the progress bar.Should it be visible in route simulation(mine isn't)and should it be on screen as soon as you set a destination?(again,mine isn't)I have set it to ON in the settings/visual/ etc but as yet I haven't seen it on any screen.Any ideas please.

Updated 10/20/09 -

David.Regarding the progress bar.Should it be visible in route simulation(mine isn't)and should it be on screen as soon as you set a destination?(again,mine isn't)I have set it to ON in the settings/visual/ etc but as yet I haven't seen it on any screen.Any ideas please.

Look at the top left of the screen in both instances. Its right even with the top line for the background of the next street name. its pretty small. I'm looking to make it bigger but not moving it from that position. Its there.

[

Look at the top left of the screen in both instances. Its right even with the top line for the background of the next street name. its pretty small. I'm looking to make it bigger but not moving it from that position. Its there.

OK David Thank You.Bigger would be good :)

[

OK David Thank You.Bigger would be good :)

Give me about 15 mins. I am finishing up the change and I think you will have no problem noticing it at the top left of the screen now. Its a white/black checkerboard line with lime green ball that moves across it. It should be visible in both normal route and simulated route. (I have tested both)

Thanks David,you are a top man.

All fixed, too much going on, on the left side of the screen to leave it there. I did make it bigger and moved it to the right side above the total distance and GPS status icon. Its pretty easy to see now. I may have to come back later and change the moving icon to orange or something like that but it works now both in navigation and simulation mode. Enjoy

All fixed, too much going on, on the left side of the screen to leave it there. I did make it bigger and moved it to the right side above the total distance and GPS status icon. Its pretty easy to see now. I may have to come back later and change the moving icon to orange or something like that but it works now both in navigation and simulation mode. Enjoy

David.sorry to be a pain,but did you update the download link on page one to include this?I have installed it twice but nothing has altered ie the progress bar is still top left.Thanks again for all your efforts.

David.sorry to be a pain,but did you update the download link on page one to include this?I have installed it twice but nothing has altered ie the progress bar is still top left.Thanks again for all your efforts.

Yep 2pm today the link was updated, I have tested it in the car and the emulator and it does indeed show up on the right side of the screen now.

- Update I just downloaded from the page and ran through the emulator again. its on the right side as it should be

Sorry David.I think i must have been a bit premature :D (as usual)

No problem enjoy! it probably took me a bit longer I had to setup the wifes xbox 360 wireless wheel so we can race tonight so I got hung up testing that out for a bit inbetween :D