AVIC411.com

Stan/Andr2000 v3.0 main screen by dpdurst - update 3/15/10

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. when I tried to copy everything to my F700BT it says that I dont have enough space. I deleted the whole LeSScro folder on the gfx folder to get around this.. is this OK? Am I just missing on the backgrounds?

There's also a Xerxes72 folder - can this be selected somehow?

Thanks!

Personally I would check out the DEM folder and remove anything but North America. That would buy enough space. I normally only keep the surrounding state maps, POI and bulding files for the states I drive. Everything else I offloaded to my server for storage since I won't be driving anything past the western and southwestern states.

Otherwise you don't get any sky backgrounds or stuff like that with out the gfx folder Trying to select any schemes that might use those would probably throw up an error

Hi David.Have you any plans to incorporate the latest additions to stan/Andr2000 in your next update.The drop down POI thing seems like a good move.What do you think?

You will never beat me to the punch!! LOL I already did and testing it today.. should post tonight or tomorrow..

Oh yea, what about the route progress bar, did it work for you?

David

Can someone kindly point me to the thread (if it exists) where the original Stan/Andr2000 mod is?? :?: I couldnt seem to find it anywhere :oops:

Btw David I LOVE your mod. Sweetest mod evah. I do notice that the response time is a little sluggish in comparison to the original data.zip.. do you notice the same thing?

Hi David.Have you any plans to incorporate the latest additions to stan/Andr2000 in your next update.The drop down POI thing seems like a good move.What do you think?

You will never beat me to the punch!! LOL I already did and testing it today.. should post tonight or tomorrow..

David

Another sleepless night for me then!!The progress bar was a lot better,thank you.Could maybe be better with the orange colored icon as you suggested(don't want to push my luck too far :) )

Can someone kindly point me to the thread (if it exists) where the original Stan/Andr2000 mod is?? :?: I couldnt seem to find it anywhere :oops:

Btw David I LOVE your mod. Sweetest mod evah. I do notice that the response time is a little sluggish in comparison to the original data.zip.. do you notice the same thing?

Here is the original thread, as for sluggish IDK.. it might be I don't pay much attention, the few milliseconds I have time for..

Original thread - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24444

The original mod they did is long gone I think or at least its no longer posted. I think I have it somewhere would have to check

David

David

Another sleepless night for me then!!The progress bar was a lot better,thank you.Could maybe be better with the orange colored icon as you suggested(don't want to push my luck too far :) )

Cool, yea I'm thinking the green is too much myself. I'll have to play with some colors and see what I come up with

Installed it...love it...but a couple questions...

1) What theme (scene) is that is your first post pics?

2) How do I adjust the viewing (camera) angle in 3D mode such that it is shallow like in your pics...used to just touch background for the controls to come up...can't find them?

3) Maybe it is due to #2, but I do not see any sky graphics?

Thanks for all the work!

Installed it...love it...but a couple questions...

1) What theme (scene) is that is your first post pics?

2) How do I adjust the viewing (camera) angle in 3D mode such that it is shallow like in your pics...used to just touch background for the controls to come up...can't find them?

3) Maybe it is due to #2, but I do not see any sky graphics?

Thanks for all the work!

1. Summer clear is the scheme

2. The original mod by Andr2000 removed the ability to change any angle manually, to get the view I have you have to use a modified sys.txt that is makes the change permanent

3. Yep due to #2

On that note, I'm not sure that the sys.txt I have posted has that change in it. I'll have to look when I get home shortly and then post the new one if it does not.

- My regional settings are set to kilometers but the speed shows mph.

- I cannot set the angle in 3d view. The current viewing angle is like near 90 degrees

thanks

You can't change the 3d angle view, that was removed by the original author's of the mod. Nothing I can do to fix that right now. You would have to use a modified sys.txt (see previous post) to get the view angle I have

Yea I figured the speed would be mph, I haven't looked into fixing that yet.

I tried to do this mod today and really messed my F90BT up. I updated it to 3.0 and then to 3.01 yesterday with no problems at all so i thought this would be no problem at all.

I installed all the links shown in the first post of this thread but when i turned the unit back on it didnt look or perform any different except it would constantly say System Starting Please Wait and it would restart itself every two minutes.

I went back to testmode and reinstalled all the files thinking i might have missed something but nothing worked. I also went back in after that and tried to undo what I had done but now my unit will show the splash screen for two miunutes then just shuts down.

I am really really lost and worried that i messed something up permanently. Is there a way someone can send me all the original files so I can at least get the thing to come back on?

I tried to do this mod today and really messed my F90BT up. I updated it to 3.0 and then to 3.01 yesterday with no problems at all so i thought this would be no problem at all.

I installed all the links shown in the first post of this thread but when i turned the unit back on it didnt look or perform any different except it would constantly say System Starting Please Wait and it would restart itself every two minutes.

I went back to testmode and reinstalled all the files thinking i might have missed something but nothing worked. I also went back in after that and tried to undo what I had done but now my unit will show the splash screen for two miunutes then just shuts down.

I am really really lost and worried that i messed something up permanently. Is there a way someone can send me all the original files so I can at least get the thing to come back on?

So you didn't back anything up? If you did you should be able to go right back to those files after removing the ones you downloaded from the first page. Either you didn't copy something correctly or you deleted something while removing if it reboots after sitting at the splash screen. The mod does nothing but change the appearance of the main screen. Try removing everything but the data.zip and sys.txt and see if you have the same issue. If so you did something else on accident and if you don't have a backup of what you replaced you may have to re-install.