AVIC411.com

F700-900BT 3.0 upgrade torrent dead

Is there anyone who has a working torrent with this still functioning?

Or alternatively, is someone able to upload the upgrade file to my FTP so I can create a new torrent and keep it seeded for those who have problems with their upgrade and need a clean copy of the 3.0 files?

Please PM if you can help and I can provide FTP info.

Thanks!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Seeds. I found that all my available DNS servers (as well as public) are returning 127.0.0.1 for tracker.thepiratebay.org. NICE.

I found a cache from google and their last IP was 192.121.86.8

So I set my hosts file to resolve this and while it didn't connect, as soon as I did that, it found seeds.

Looks like many ISP's have blocked the DNS for them to keep the torrents from functioning.

Pulling good speed now, thank you all!

Hey! Seeds. I found that all my available DNS servers (as well as public) are returning 127.0.0.1 for tracker.thepiratebay.org. NICE.

I found a cache from google and their last IP was 192.121.86.8

So I set my hosts file to resolve this and while it didn't connect, as soon as I did that, it found seeds.

Looks like many ISP's have blocked the DNS for them to keep the torrents from functioning.

Pulling good speed now, thank you all!

Will you please elaborate more on making this change? I'm not finding any seeds and think this could be the problem...

After downloading and installing bittorrent, I couldn't find any seeds. So I checked my ip address and entered my value for the default gateway into the Bittorrent settings "IP/Hostname to report to tracker". Then did a "force start" and now have 13 seeds dl'ing at 644kB/s! Can't wait to use 3.0 and get rid of the laaaaaaaaaaaag :D

After downloading and installing bittorrent, I couldn't find any seeds. So I checked my ip address and entered my value for the default gateway into the Bittorrent settings "IP/Hostname to report to tracker". Then did a "force start" and now have 13 seeds dl'ing at 644kB/s! Can't wait to use 3.0 and get rid of the laaaaaaaaaaaag :D

Any help on what address you used? I am in California and it appears (at least my ISP) has blocked the tracker.thepiratebay.org - when you ping it, it returned 127.0.0.1. I tried using MY gateway for my connection but still no luck. I changed the tracker to another tracker and am able to find ONE PEER but cannot connect. Any insight?